Waterfall

"So...you're telling me that this whole time I thought you hated me, you actually...actually..."

Undyne's face is full of so much shock, it almost looks blank. Then the corners of her mouth slowly perk up in a grin.

She averts her eyes to the ground, her cheeks becoming so discolored she's obviously blushing.
"Wow..."

Looking back into your eyes, a very dreamy expression takes her over.
She comes closer, taking your face into her hands and softly running her thumbs along your jaw.

"Huh...you really are something special..."

Before she can lunge for the kiss herself, you push your lips onto hers with a certain urgency.

It has just become apparent that you have both already wanted this for some time.

The fish woman returns the kiss slowly at first, but it isn't long until you find her grip on your shoulders. Your back slams into the wall behind you, as she prys her way into your mouth with her dark red tongue.
Her touch falls from your shoulders to your hips, and she pulls your pelvis into hers.

She inhales, then moans, and you find yourself breathless.
The desire is growing in the both of you.

She eventually leaves your mouth, a long string of saliva trailing off with her.
"You know, ______, I never imagined a human would be so good at kissing..."

Your eyes are pleading as you pant your reply.
"I was...h-heh, I never realized...y-you're pretty good too..."

You're both breathing heavy now, and she dives into another kiss with an open mouth.
As she leans in closer, you reach up and grab her breasts, gently massaging them as you do so.

Oh my, she isn't wearing a bra...

She moans again, not able to contain herself.
Undyne, being aggressive in many different ways, inserts a hand inside your pants, going deeper into the front of your panties.

At this point, things have really escalated, now haven't they?

You release her lips so that you can gasp. Undyne smirks devilishly and begins to toy with your moistening clit before reaching even deeper with her finger so that she can thrust it inside of you.

It feels out of this world.

Getting impatient, you put your hands on your pants and begin to tug down on them.
Undyne simply descends from her position and grabs hold with her teeth, helping you along the way.

The air gets cold, and she freezes.

That's when you suddenly realize, she's looking at you.
Looking at your...

You feel a little nervous at first, but you figure that's normal. This is your first time doing this sort of thing with her, let alone another female.

She doesn't say anything, but you can hear her exhale with want.
She pulls your lips apart, pushes her head forward, sticks out her tongue, and...

"Mmm..." You hear her moan as you gasp loudly.
"...you taste really, really good, ______..."

Your forehead breaks out in a sweat, and you find other parts of you are getting less dry as well.
As she carries on with dragging her tongue over your most sensitive skin, you reach forward and tenderly rub her shoulder blades, groaning from the pleasure.

She begins to suck, and that's when you decide she needs to show more skin as well.

You bend down over her body, extend your arms to the bottom of her black tank top, and pull.
She moves with you, contorting her body according to where you need it to go. She even releases you for a moment.