Simple

This is how life should be. Simple.

I stared up at the five boys who were all towering over me, wearing fluorescent coloured board-shorts, all in different colours. I was only wearing my little white crochet bikini, which was so cute.

“You’re coming in.” Jai teased, and before I could argue, each boy picked a part of my body, and lifted me up, carrying me all the way to the pools edge. I glared down at the water, which I predict will have consumed me in the next few seconds.

I was right.

I was chucked into the pool like I was a doll, and sunk to the bottom. I could swim and all, I just wanted to scare them.

I sat on the bottom of the tiles for a little whike, about 30 seconds before a brown haired boy with familiar blue board shorts and a lip ring joined me on the bottom of the pool.

I waved at Luke, and he waved back.

We sat there for another few seconds, before he grabbed my arm, yanking me to the surface. He was already puffed after being under for not even that long, and I wasn’t out of breath at all.

“Thank Frankenstein you’re alive.” I heard Beau’s voice from the edge of the pool.

“Yeah, you were under for so long.”  James chuckled to himself.

I rolled my eyes at their remarks and waded over to the edge of the pool, using my strong arms to heave myself out of the pool, only to feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around my torso, leading me back into the water.

I giggled, splashing around, trying to break free of Luke’s grasp.

“Oi, guys! I’m grabbing beer, what do you want to drink?” I heard Daniel yell out.

Beau exchanged looks with James and Jai, and they all left the pool area, I heard Beau mutter on the way out “Give the lovebirds some alone time.”

I turned around in Lukes arms to face him. His eyelashes stuck together when they were wet, which I loved. It gave the illusion of mascara.

He snaked his arms around my lower back, pulling my hips to his.

“I like you.” He playfully whispered into my ear.

I chuckled.

“I really like you.” He said again, spinning around and taking me with him, but not breaking contact with my ear.

“I like you more.” I smiled, winking at him.

“I love you all the way around the world and back.”

“I love you all the way around the world and back, twice.”

“Three times.”

“Four times.”

“Five times.”

“Seven times.

“You skipped six.”

“Eight.”

“Tie?”

“Tie.”

He pressed his lips to my cheek, so close to my lips.

“You missed.” I stated innocently.

“Oh really?” He teased.

A smirk played upon my lips as I made the move, leaning my head close to his. He did the last little bit, and brought his lips to meet mine. I could feel the icy cold lip ring against my skin, which sent electricity through my veins.

He deepened the kiss, parting his lips slightly. I ran my fingers through his dark hair, pulling him as close to me as possible.

We broke the kiss, but didn’t break eye contact.

“Wow.”

“Wow?” I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

“Wow.” He grinned like a child on Christmas.