Chapter 2

Katy's POV

We got to the concert at about 6:50pm. We went to the front desk and gave our tickets. It's a club but it is a venue for concerts too. There were three bands playing, Avicii, One republic and The Vamps! The Vamps are my favorite band!. My favorite song of theirs is "Wild Heart" and "Can We Dance" Ally likes them and Anna loves them like me!

It started at 7:30pm so we went to the bar and got a drink. I'm not one for alcohol so i got a coke. Ally got Smirnoff Ice and Anna got a Sours.

"Just remember, if you two pass out, I'm not carrying you home. I'm gonna need to drive as well now," I said realising they both had alcohol.

"It's fine, you're a good driver," Ally said ," and we are only gonna have two at the most."

(Most people just say that but they genuinely mean it. They always stop when they know enough is enough.)

I nodded and walked back to our seats. We were right at the front, so our view was great!

Anna's POV

Ally and I made our way back to Katy. I couldn't wait until avicii was on! Avicii is one of my favorite bands ever along with the vamps! I love the vamps! We sat back down and the lights dimmed. Suddenly, music stared playing and then flames blasted from the stage!

"Avicii," i said nudging Ally.

She loves Avicci!

She nodded and on went the concert.

--------------Time skip---------------

Ally's POV

The concert finished with One republic last. It was amazing and we stuck to our word of only two drinks! We got in the car and Katy drove us all home.

"So, who was the best," she asked keeping her eyes on the road.

"The Vamps!" Anna shouted, "And One Republic!"

"I think Avicii was best," I said.

"I liked them all," said Katy.

We talked about the Concert until we got home which was a two hour long drive.

-----------Another time skip----------

Katy's POV

We arrived home safe and sound. I parked the car and Anna ran to get my things. She got back outside.

"Bye Kiki," Ally called, "You sure you'll be okay? It's late you know."

"I'll be fine," I replied.

"Okay, give us a call when you get home."

"Will do," I called back waving.

It takes about twenty minutes to walk to mine. I checked my phone and sure enough, it was late, 11:27pm to be exact. I put my phone back in my bag and continued to walk. I took my shortcut I always take. My mom would be so mad when I get back...if she cared. I'm really independent because my mom let me have loads of freedom. I like it this way, it's better not having anyone constantly on your back about every little thing. I was almost at the end of the alley when I heard footsteps behind me.

Cliff-hanger guys! Sorry =( If you haven't followed me on here and on Twitter please do, so you can get my updates and I'll see y'all on the next page my little G's =D