Scarlett Queen an Ever After High/Frozen Fanfic

Note: This was written in 2013 when Ever After High was first created so if there are any conflicting things or different characters with the current story line of the show, it's because it was not an issue back in 2013/2014.

I'm a huge fan of Frozen and Ever After High so I decided to make a story!! Okay, so this is the story of Scarlett Queen the daughter of Queen Elsa/the Snow Queen. So here is Scarlett's bio!!

Name: Scarlett Queen
Age: 14 (almost 15)
Best Friend Forever After: Bella Beast
Special Touch: Snow and Ice powers
Fav Color: Pastel Blue

***

"Scarlett? Are you up yet?" Scarlett's mother asked.

"Um...Yeah. Sure Mom. I've been up for hours." Scarlett replied, sarcastically.

"Where have I that heard before?" Scarlett's mom said. Scarlett knew she was referring to her Aunt Anna.

Scarlett rolled off on her bed freezing her pillow. "Ugh! Not Again!" Scarlett always freezes her pillow in the morning. She stomped over to a door and opened it. A million pillows were in their. She grabbed one and they all almost fell out. Scarlett ran and closed the door. Her frozen pillow was gone.

"Where did that go?" Scarlett asked herself. Their was a closing sound from a door down the hall. "Ice-Storm!" Ice-Storm was Scarlett's younger sister, she ran down the hall to catch the little thief. Ice was ten, four years younger than Scarlett. And apparently she knew how to freeze things. So Ice froze her door. Luckily Scarlett could unfreeze.

"Ice! Where's my pillow!" Scarlett screamed at her little sister, also looking around the room so see it was frozen. "What did you do?" Scarlett asked.

"Um, I froze the room?" Ice replied.

"Mom!" Scarlett yelled.

Their mother came running up with their Aunt. "What did you both do?" Anna said.

"Ice froze the room." Scarlett said. "Wait why is Aunt Anna here?" Elsa told them that they were visiting before Scarlett and Cam (Anna's daughter) were going to Ever After High.

Once Scarlett heard this she ran down stairs to see her favorite cousin. Cam was siting down with Olaf playing a game of Free Fall. "Cam!"

"Scarlett!" The two girls ran to each other and hugged.

The two girls ran up to Scarlett's room. Scarlett looked in her mirror. "What?" Scarlett said.

"What, what?" Cam said. Scarlett ran to her closet grabbing a hair brush. She came out five minutes later looking perfect. She was wearing a ice dress with short sleeves and with her perfect, long, platinum blonde hair pulled into a braid. You could barely notice her light purple highlights.

"Thats better." Scarlett ran out to her balcony with Cam chasing her.

"Ready?" Scarlett asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Cam said. Scarlett walked forward creating a snowflake on the floor. The ground froze. Then she made a ramp going down from the balcony to the ground. Then covered it with snow. "What are you doing?" Cam asked.

"Making something EPIC!" Scarlett made a sled to go down. Cam got on behind Scarlett. There was a jump at the end with nothing soft to land on. Scarlett quickly made a pile of snow.

"That was a close one, Cam. But ready for more?" Cam nodded yes. They ran over to the pool where Olaf was sleeping in the sun. Neither of them noticed that their parents were watching through the huge glass door. Scarlett stepped on the pool making it freeze.

"Ice Castle?" Cam asked.

"You bet!" Scarlett said.

"The cold never bothered me any ways!" A few minutes later a ice castle was on top of the pool. Olaf then woke up and saw Cam.

"Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf said to Cam.

"Olaf I know who you are." Cam told him.

Then Elsa walked out. "Girls it's getting close to dinner why don't up come in and get all that snow of you?"

"What snow?" Scarlett asked then looked down. "Oh, that snow." Scarlett made a giant snowflake then all the snow disappeared. Scarlett and Cam went up to there room to get ready.

Since it was almost Ice's coronation to be a princess they were gong to celebrate early so Cam and Scarlett wouldn't miss it. Both girls came out dressed like their mothers on Elsa's coronation. Except the hems were brought up to there knees. Their hair was the same too. Scarlett was doing Cams because she didn't know how to do it beside braids. "You're hair is so knotty." Scarlett said to Cam.

"I know!" Cam said pleasantly.

When Scarlett was done she grabbed a green ribbon and tied it in. There was a knock at the the door. "Scarlett? Can you do my hair? Oh please let me in." Ice said while sing the rhythm to Do You Wanna Build a Snowman. Scarlett opened the door and in came Ice. Ice didn't have the bangs or long hair like their mother she did something different. A french braid like a crown on top of her head. "Thank You!" Ice said than ran out.

Cam and Scarlett giggled. Right when they left the room Scarlett said. "Whats that smell?" Both girls smelled the air.

"Chocolate," They said in unison. They walked down the hall laughing at the fact that there heels were clanking on the floor. When they got into the ball room lots of people were already there. But Scarlett and Cam were the first royal people there. Everyone in the room were starring at them.

"What now?" Cam asked Scarlett.

"I don't know."

Then Elsa came through the door. With Anna and Olaf behind her. They went and stood next to there parents. Then one if the cooks went behind them and put a plate of chocolate on a table. With a note that said: FOR PRINCESS SCARLETT AND PRINCESS CAM. Right then and there they remembered that they forgot there tiaras in Scarlett's room. They told Elsa and headed up the stairs.

They found a gold and silver ones, then went back down stairs. Just in time. The trumpets blew then Ice came through the door. Scarlett's hands were getting ansy. "Conceal, don't feel." Keep gong through Scarlett's head. Scarlett looked up and Ice was standing in front of the whole kingdom when they said.

"I here by pronounce Princess Ice-Storm of Arendelle." They they all applauded. Cam and Scarlett stepped back to the chocolate grabbing a piece. Scarlett and Cam's friends walked over to them and pulled them to the corner.

"Scarlett, when are you going to do the magic?" One asked.

"Just give me a minute." Scarlett said.

Scarlett walked over to her mom and told her. "Im ready." Her mom turned around and said.

"Scarlett Queen would like to tell you all somthing. Or rather maybe show it." Scarlett walked up to the stage an thought 'Let It Go, Let It Go'. There were two pillars in the back of the room. She went for those first. She breathed in and ice shot out of her hand. The ice speeded to the whole room. It was growing. What happened? Scarlett ran of the stage and off.