Once he laughs (for the billionth time) I almost lean in to grab his collars in order to make him shut up so that he can answer my question, however I hold back from doing so and instead resort to jumping from feet to feet in excitement.

Zach holds his large hands up at me in surrender and scoffs playfully. "You could hide the fact that you're relieved, woman!" He chuckles at my glowing face before shaking his head, his grin never leaving his face. "Nah, my parents think I want to marry at nineteen? I need to sort my life out before marriage."

I'm about to reply happily to Zach, however my smile immediately wipes off my face and my usual scowl returns to it's place. I don't bother turning to around when I hear heels tapping against the laminate floorboards, making their way towards us.

"I see you've met!" She places a hand on my shoulder and strains the other onto Zach's. She beams at the two of us, yet I don't bother to return it and instead examine the fuchsia lipstick which she must have decided to eat half of. 

I shrug her hand off my shoulder and take a step away from her, my arms crossed over my chest.

At this moment in time, I honestly don't know what to say to her. The sight of her is making me angry, her smile tells me that she thinks that this is actually happening.

She suddenly gasps in disgust, bringing her fingers to her circular shaped mouth. Her minuscule eyes scan over my outfit and she tuts, rushing over to me and tries to cover my body with her back facing me. I tower over her head, furrowing my eyebrows at the back of it, making Zach struggle to suppress his laughter. He then coughs awkwardly into his fist and turns away, heading towards the front door after picking out his phone from his pocket.

Once he's gone, Rimsha grabs my arm and drags me up the stairs despite my protests. It's unbelievably scary how strong she actually is.

I'm thrown into my room (which I swear I locked this morning) and she immediately yanks open my wardrobe likes it belongs to her.  She rummages through the hangers which hold not-so-stylish outfits, throwing them onto my bed, clicking her tongue every so often.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to remain calm but the way she's messing up my room and touching my stuff as if it belongs to her makes my anger surface. "What the hell are you doing?!" I snap, going over to her and pulling her away from my wardrobe which is now a mess.

"You need to look attractive!" She growls, throwing her thin arms into the air in frustration. She then holds her head in her pale hands, tugging at the roots of her brown hair.

"Why on earth would I want to do that?! Do you honestly think I want anything to do with this pathetic meet up which you had told me nothing about?! How dare you invite people over to my house to talk about something so absurd?!" I fail to keep my voice quiet but I honestly don't care if anyone can hear right now because the frustration and hurt are driving me insane. I glare at her bowed head for a few minutes before I grow impatient with her forming a reply, knowing that I can't stop this now that they are downstairs.  "You can't just barge into my room as if it's yours and throw whatever you like!"

Rimsha's eyes snap to meet mine but instead of holding sympathy and regret like I thought they would, they are filled with fire. "Don't you dare talk to me like that, young lady. You are agreeing to this proposal, whether you like it or not so you best get ready and get yourself down those-"

Wow, she really has the audacity to speak to me like this? I'm not exactly her daughter for her to boss me around and I'd rather not be associated with her or her son for the matter. Arranging a meet up with a poor guy who wants nothing to do with marriage and his family to talk about marriage?! I haven't even agreed to this trash but here she is, thinking she knows too much.