Chapter 59 - The Truth Won't Hide

Jeremy saw Lisbette practically run from the porch. He put the papers on the table and followed her. He called to her and saw her pace quicken at the sound of her name. He ran to her grabbing her elbow and stood in front of her.

With a finger he lifted her face to his. She was crying.

"Why are you running away?"

"You were on the floor, he was about to hurt you. Was he that kind of a monster? Did I bring that out in him again?"

"Shhh," he kissed her tears, smiling. "Don't torture yourself like that. Some people can only hide who they are for so long. When I saw you go after him with that vase, I thought it was the most beautiful sight."

Lisbette chuckled. "I was so scared that he'd hurt you."

Those words were music to him. He wanted to hear more.

"Why were you scared, Lissy?" he whispered. "Please, tell me. I want to hear it."

Lisbette searched his eyes and saw flames of passion so intense that she wasn't sure she could take it. She couldn't turn away from them either.

"I care about you, very much," her voice was a tight, low whisper.

The sun was setting, casting its orange-gold glow on everything. Jeremy loved how it made Lisbette's eyes glisten and her hair looked like fiery copper. He leaned down and kissed her gently. She parted her lips and he gently probed hers, teasingly. She stepped into his embrace, moving her hands around his neck. Boldly, she teased him back, making him groan and grip her even tighter to him.

He pulled back, putting his forehead against hers. They were both trying to catch their breaths.

"Lissy, I don't want to stop," he pleaded raggedly "They way you are kissing me, I can't stop."

Lisbette understood him and smiled. In her heart she felt this was right. He was right. All of the fear, tension and need to fight what she felt dissipated and she was left with the simple pure truth that hit her to her core. She was falling in love with Jeremy Cash.

"I don't want to stop, Jeremy."

He kissed her firmly once more and they made their way back to the guest house. Closing the door behind them, he grabbed Lisbette by the waist and kissed her with the kind of passion he had been holding in for so long.

Lisbette matched his passion with her own as her body melted into his, wanting to be as close as possible. She parted from him, stepped back and slowly pulled off her dress.

Watching her lithely remove her garments made Jeremy's hardness stir at the bold sight. There she stood before him, naked and glorious and he felt himself harden as he looked at her proud breasts.

"You are so beautiful," he groaned.

He reached for his shirt and Lisbette slowly walked up to him.

"Let me help," she said as she undid each button, in between his kisses, taking care not to aggravate his hand.

When he was shirtless, she placed a finger on his chest, causing Jeremy's muscle to jump slightly. He hissed his pleasure.

"I love your touch, Lissy."

"It feels good. I never got the chance before."

"We have so much to make up for."

He slid off each shoe and undid his trousers and pants.

Using his toes, he deftly removed his socks