Myung Soo & Suyong?

After Suyong and Myung Soo are done with their ice cream, they decided to go home as it's getting dark. They talked while walking home.

"Oppa, what kind of girl do you like?" Suyong asked a sudden question.

"Wae?" Myung Soo furrowed his eyebrow.

"Just..kinda curious. Besides I never seen you with other girls," Suyong said.

"Well..I like when she has good personalities..liked to help people..clumsy at times.. and must be yeppo," Myung Soo secretly glanced at Suyong and back to look to the front to avoid suspicion.

"I can help you find a girlfriend..but..having those qualities + pretty are really hard to find. There's only one in a million of having 'that package'," Suyong thought carefully.

"Kere?" He quietly chuckled.

"Ah! I know a certain girl that you might like!" Suyong smiled widely.

"Dugu?" Myung Soo asked.

"Umma! hehe," Suyong laughed.

"Umma?" Myung Soo looked at Suyong.

"Umma had good personalities,helpful,clumsy and yeppo too! Am I right,oppa?" Suyong laughed again.

"I can't date umma! Appa will kill me!" Myung Soo showed a 'killing' sign.

"I'm just joking,oppa! Relax," Suyong smiled.

While they were laughing, they stumbled upon 2 drunken men,walking while laughing. 

"Yah! Kids! What are doing so late at night? You should at home at this hour!" One of them blabbered and pushed Suyong to Myung Soo.

Myung Soo caught Suyong and was about to scold them but Suyong shooked her head.

"Suyong-ah, gewnchana?" Myung Soo asked,concerned while looking over to her.

Suyong nodded and she could hear his breathing closer to hers. She tilted her head and their eyes met. For a second there, the time had stopped. Without her knowing, her heart began to beat faster.

*What happen to me? Why is my heart beating faster?* Suyong thought.

Myung Soo's heart was pounding also. His eyes searched her whole face and focused on her lips. He swallowed hard. Without him knowing, he was about to lean closer. Suyong was in a state of panic and pretended to cough. Myung Soo stopped what he was doing and let go of Suyong. Suyong dusted her clothes and looked elsewhere. Myung Soo scratched the back of his neck and swallowed hard. He was embarrased of his actions. Suyong fanned herself as she felt hot suddenly. There was an awkward silence. Suddenly, there's a phonecall from Sunggyu.

"Suyong-ah, where are you?" Sunggyu asked worriedly

"I-I'm walking back home now," she said.

"Do you know where's Myung Soo by any chance?" He asked again.

"Uh..he's with me. We'll be home in a few minutes," she looked over to Myung Soo.

"Okay. I'll see you at home," Sunggyu ended the call.

Suyong hung up the phone and put it inside her pocket. 

"Oppa, let's go home. They are waiting for us," Suyong said, walking first.

"Ye," he adjusted his voice and walked behind her.

========

When they arrived home, Suyong went straight into her room and laid on her bed. She remembered that incident and tried to shooked her head. She reminded herself that Myung Soo is her brother and nothing else.

The next day, they got ready for school. Sunggyu and Myung Soo had made breakfast and all were ready.

"Yah..this smells good!" Dong woo smell the food and can't wait to dig in.

"Suyong nonna, where did you go with Myung Soo-hyung yesterday?" Sung Jong asked.

"Uh..I was buying a book from the bookstore when I saw him there. So.. we decided to walk home together," Suyong told him briefly.

"Yah..why didn't you tell me? I wanted to buy a book from the store but lazy to come out from the house. I can ask you to buy for me," Woohyun said.

"Woohyun-ah, you can buy it today after school. Don't make Suyong feel guilty," Sunggyu told him.

After their breakfast, they went off to school together. As expected, the students were waiting for them like kings to admire their coolness and their charming looks. B1A4 was already there, crowded with female students. Baro saw Suyong and he decided to squeeze throught the crowd and greeted her happily. Suyong was shocked by his sudden appearance but eventually, smiled.

"Suyong-ah..you free after school?" Baro asked shyly.

"Wae?" Suyong asked.

"Wanna..go and have...a study date with me after school?" Baro asked.

Before she could answer, Sung yeol interrupted.

"Where do you want to study?" Sung yeol interrogated.

"At the library?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Which library?" Woohyun asked.

"Somewhere in Seoul," Baro told them.

Before they could ask more questions, Suyong interrupted.

"Baro, I'll meet you at 6PM later after school at the front gate,ok?" Suyong told Baro.

"Okay! I'll see you later!" Baro shyly walked off and hid his excitement.

"Suyong-ah, did we give you permission to study with him?" Sunggyu asked.

"Oppas, you can't always control my life. Besides, Baro can be trusted," Suyong said, then walked off, leaving them at the hallway. 

Myung Soo felt uneasy but he calm himself to not worry about Suyong.