Perrie Edwards

Middle name: Louise

Birthday: July 10th, 1993 in South Shields in Tyne and Wear, England, UK (she is also the youngest in Little Mix) (her birth sign is Cancer)

Parents: Alexander Edwards and Debbie Duffie

Siblings: One brother, Jonnie Edwards

Relationship: She is engaged to Zayn Malik from One Direction. They have been dating since May 2012. He proposed in August 2013.

Nickname: Pezz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. She auditioned for the 8th season of the UK X Factor, singing Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know"

2. She is terrified of spiders.

3. She calls her cat Baba

4. She likes wearing onesies.

5. She was named after Steve Perry from 80’s band Journey

6. Both of Perrie’s parents are singers, and her dad's in an unsigned band called Alexander’s Palace.

7. Her favorite color is blue

8. Her favorite movies are The Notebook and Braveheart.

9. She loves eating.

10. Her favorite musician is Steve Perry.

11. She has no sense of smell.

12. She doesn't like roller coasters.

13. She got her nose pierced while in the USA.

14. Her favorite song from the One Direction's album "Up All Night" is 'More Than This'.

15. Her favorite TV Channel is Disney and Nicklodeon.

16. She likes wearing bracelets fans make for her.

17. Perrie likes guys with rugged looks who can make her laugh.

18. She costantly start shaking her legs while sitting cross legged.

19. Before being famous she never used to wear make up.

20. She eats 9 packs of crisps a day!

21. She and Zayn have a dog named Hatchi that they adopted in November 2012.

22. Perrie often hacked Zayn's twitter account and follow Directioners!

23. Perrie gave Zayn the hat he wore during the Olympic ceremony because he was nervous.

24. Perrie's mum, Debbie was the one who dyed the blonde streak in Zayn's hair.

25. She can make a really good goat impression.

26. She loves to change her hair color.

27. She had her first kiss when she was 16.

28. She has always thought of herself as a 'normal' singer.

29. She said she would not like to live forever because then she'd have to watch the ones she loves die.

30. She wanted to be an acrobat when she was five.

31. She has a neck piercing.

32. If she could choose to have any other accent, she would choose Australian because she is really good at it.

33. She was in the Live While We're Young music video. (She was in the pool, and Danielle and Eleanor were on the soccer field)

34. She is shorter than both Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer. Perrie is 5'4

35. She received hate when she spelled Zayn's name as 'Zayne' by accident.

36. Perrie screamed "Yes! Yes! Yes!" when Zayn proposed to her.

37. She doesn't drink alcohol.

38. She plays the guitar.

39. She considers herself 'Boho Mix'.