Remus Lupin x Reader part 2

Hey guys! Sorry this took so much longer than expected. Hope you enjoy!

Sirius, James, and Peter helped the bloody Remus make their way back through the tunnel and to the castle. You went to the common room as the Marauders continued on to the Hospital Wing. You walked through the portrait hole after stating the password and ascended the staircase to the girls' dormitories. You entered the room you shared with three other girls and sat down on your bed. After a while, your roommate and friend, Lily, came over and sat down next to you.

"Hey. Where were you?" She asked.

"Just out for an evening walk." You told her. She raised an eyebrow.

"And?" She urged you to continue.

"And what?" You asked innocently.

"Come on, I know there's something you're not telling me." She said.

You sighed, then decided to tell her everything that happened. Since your other roommates were already asleep, you didn't even worry about them hearing you. The whole time, Lily listened silently, nodding occasionally. She didn't seem too surprised.

"Okay. I've suspected that something was up with them for a while..." She paused. "So, you still like him, right?" She asked quietly. You had told her about your crush on Remus a long time ago, and she was constantly helping you get to know him better.

"Of course I do. I just don't know if I'll even have a chance anymore, now that I've discovered his secret. Not to mention the fact that I injured him." You said.

"(Y/n), don't even worry about that, okay? You'll be fine, and he'll get over it eventually. Don't psych yourself out." She put a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "Get some sleep, we'll talk to the boys in the morning."

~~~

The Marauders arrived at the hospital wing, and Madam Pomfrey rushed over to tend to Remus. She quickly thanked the boys for bringing him to her and told them to hurry back to their dormitories. They nodded and made their way through the corridors back to the common room. On the way there, all they could think about was the fact that (Y/n) knew their secret.

Most of the walk back was filled with silence, until Sirius stopped in his tracks.

"Wait."

"What is it?" James asked.

"We all know Moony fancies (Y/n), right?" He asked, and the others nodded. "Well, (Y/n) was there for his transformation tonight." He continued.

"What's your point?" Peter asked.

"She's an animagus." He said, as if they hadn't noticed it before. Something suddenly seemed to click in their heads.

"We need to talk to her."

~~~

You woke up suddenly to Lily shaking your arm.

"(Y/n), wake up." She whispered.

"Why?" You asked as you rubbed your eyes groggily.

"They want to talk to you." She said. You nodded, knowing exactly who she was referring to.

You quickly got dressed and walked down the stairs to the Common Room, where James, Sirius, and Peter were sitting on the couch waiting for you.

"Hey, (Y/n)." James greeted you.

"Hey," you smiled and sat on one of the armchairs nearby. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"About what happened last night." He said quietly. You immediately became serious. "Look, (Y/n), I'm not sure exactly how much you understood of what happened, but-"

"Oh, I understood plenty. And I have one question- Why didn't you just tell me?" You asked. Sirius was the first to answer.

"(Y/n), we didn't tell anyone except each other. Only we know. And you can't tell anyone." He said.

"What about Lily?" You asked.

"No." James said. "Not yet, anyway. We want to tell her ourselves." You nodded and leaned back in your chair.

"So how is he?" You inquired.

"He should be okay. We brought him to the hospital wing last night after you left." James said.

"We're going to see him now, actually, if you want to come with us." Sirius suggested.

"Yeah, (Y/n), you should really come. We need help carrying all the chocolate anyway." Peter added.

"Um, okay." You decided and followed the three boys out of the portrait hole and to the hospital wing.

When you finally reached the room, you entered after the others, not sure if Remus would be upset that you knew his secret.

"Hey, Moony!" Sirius called. Remus looked up from his bed, smiling slightly.

"Hey guys!" He responded. "....and (Y/n)" he said after a small pause.

"Hi." You waved and blushed.

Remus waved James over to his bedside and whispered harshly, "Prongs, what is she doing here?"

James just smirked and looked at you without answering. You walked forward and held the chocolate out in front of you.

"H-here." You said awkwardly. He took it and your hands touched for a second, causing you to blush.

"Thanks." He said quietly. Then you both seemed to remember that the others had been standing behind you.

Sirius cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Um, do you guys think you could give us a minute?" Remus asked.

"Oh! Right, of course." James said, smiling. Peter have a quick thumbs-up and Sirius winked at the two of you as they left.

"So...." You looked at Remus and he gently took your hand.

"(Y/n), there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now." He paused. "I don't exactly know how to put this, but since third year, I've- oh, forget it."

He stopped himself and gently pulled on your hand , bringing your face closer to his. Before you could say anything, he pressed his lips to yours in a sweet kiss. It wasn't long before you broke apart due to the cheers coming from the doorway. You looked over and saw the other three Marauders applauding and whistling.

"Took you long enough, Moony."

Remember to leave requests!