Oliver Wood x Reader

"Alright. Neville, please step forward." Professor Lupin was demonstrating to the class what a boggart was and how to defeat it.

He explained that there was a simple spell to use against the boggart. Then he instructed everyone to form a line in front of the wardrobe so you could all try the spell.

It was almost your turn. You were very nervous because people always told you that your fear was stupid and you were being childish and cowardly. You were afraid that people would laugh at you.

Slowly, you approached the wardrobe. As the boggart figured out your fear, the lights flickered out. You looked to see where it went, but you couldn't find it. You turned around to see the mask of a Death Eater. You fumbled to get your wand into position.

"R-riddikulus!" You shouted and the figure turned into Darth Vader. Most of the other students had no idea what was going on, but there were a few other half-bloods and muggle-borns who laughed. You quietly went to the back of the classroom as the next person in line faced their own fear.

You weren't really paying too much attention to the other students' performances, until your crush, Oliver Wood, had his turn. Surprisingly, he went over to Professor Lupin.

"Professor, if it's alright with you, I think I'd rather stay after class for this." He said quietly, but you still heard. Lupin nodded and the next person in line approached the wardrobe as Oliver walked over near you.

"Hi." He greeted you kindly. You looked at him.

"Hi me?" You asked. Not very many people ever acknowledged you. He nodded. "Well then, hi!" You said kind of awkwardly. He laughed.

"You know, you're cute when you're nervous." He stated. You widened your eyes, shocked. "With the boggart, I mean." He continued.

"Oh yeah, that." You chuckled a little awkwardly. "Well, is it bad to be nervous facing your biggest fear?"

"I guess not." He shrugged.

"You're one to talk. You didn't even take your turn." You joked.

Oliver suddenly dropped his smile. You weren't positive, but you thought you also saw a pink tint on his face.

"Yeah, whatever." He mumbled.

You hadn't even realized how long you'd been talking. Class was over and the students were leaving. You decided to join them after saying goodbye to Oliver. The door closed mostly behind you, but you peeked through the small opening and watched as Oliver approached the boggart.

Professor Lupin opened the wardrobe and out stepped... You. Only you weren't yourself. You looked weaker, like you had been crying. Suddenly, the boggart dropped on the floor and you knew what Oliver was afraid of-- seeing you hurt. You were very confused and decided to go to the common room to clear your head.

You passed through the corridors and went into the hallway that led you to the Hufflepuff common room. You walked past the kitchens and towards a pile of large barrels. You tapped the code onto the correct barrel and crawled through the earthy passageway. You walked out and sat down on one of the yellow couches when your best friend, (f/n) came out of the dormitories.

"Hey, (y/n). What's up?" She smiled and sat by you.

"Oh, nothing. Other than the fact that I just found out that my crush's biggest fear is me getting hurt." You tried to sound casual, but you couldn't keep the smile off your face. (F/n) smiled with you.

"So I guess now I can start planning your wedding. I call being the maid of honor!" She yelled over her shoulder as she rushed back into the dormitories.

~~~Time Skip~~~

You walked into your Defense Against the Dark Arts class quickly and quietly because you didn't want to have to approach Oliver-- it would be too awkward. You took your seat next to (f/n) and the lesson began.

You couldn't really pay attention because you just so happened to be sitting right behind Oliver. You were interrupted from your thoughts when you realized he was staring at you.

"(Y/n), I... W-Well, I was j-just wondering if... You had a b-boyfriend...? Because I-" He stuttered, but you cut him off.

"No." You stated. He suddenly had a hurt look on his face.

"I mean, I don't have a boyfriend." You clarified. "Go on." He relaxed a little, but still looked really nervous.

"Oh, well I was just thinking... Maybe I should fix that." He looked at you sheepishly.

"Maybe you should." You responded. You turned your head away from his view and he looked back at the front of the class. You smiled hugely at (f/n) and she smiled back.

"(Y/n)?" Oliver got your attention again.

"Yes?" You turned back towards him and laid your head in your hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" This time you didn't bother hiding your smile.

"Of course I will."

"Mr. Wood, Ms. (L/n). I suggest you so your conversation if you don't want to end up in detention." Professor Lupin said from the front of the room.  Honestly, his hearing was like a dog's.

You obeyed with a last look at Oliver and payed attention to the class.  You were just happy that your dream actually came true.

Thought you'd all like some Oliver Wood.  Let me know what you think and if you have any requests!