Speacial Long Chapter~ It's My Birthday So I Felt Happy and Updated! X3

Start from the beginning

"So, with that issue... sort of resolved, we will now tell you more information." Said one person.

Ugh, no thanks. My head hurts from the infromation that was given to my poor brain. I can't take it. I gotta rest.

"Maybe tomorrow.... wait." I seriously forgot about the poison. I have to ask, even if my head hurts like fuck.

"What was the poison incident about? You can't just not tell me and move on." I plainly said.

The person looked hesitant at first, but soon, he spoke.

"You want an answer, miss? Well, I'd be glad to tell you, but the boss does not allow me to do so." He replied, and I got a teensy bit angry...

"What the fuck? I thought the boss was on this fucking room. Fuck! Why won't anyone fuckin' tell me already! I'm tired of this bullsh-"

"Well, you don't need to drop f-bombs in front of me, Ms. Kagamine." 

I turned to the person who was interrupting my cussing, and his eyes gave me a sign, telling me to be careful with what I say.

"..." I became speechless, and for some reason scared.

"Don't tell me your the boss?" I asked. He laughed.

"Well, I'm glad to see you, too." He said sarcastically, but it didn't sound like a joke.

"Well? Are you going to tell me or not?" I asked, irritated and sleepy from lack of rest.

"I'm afraid not," he said. "You are probably not capable of such information, espeacially after hearing about your mother's status-" 

"Fuck!" I interrupted him. I'm freakin' pissed now.

I tried standing up from my wheelchair, and was welcomed by pain blossoming from my stomach. I gladly ignored it and tried walking away. The boss made no attempt to stop me, but Len did follow me, trying to help me walk by offering his hand. I shrugged it off. 

I walked out of the room, which was surprisingly easy to do. After I stepped out, I heard a wooshing sound. I looked back to see that the room was back to normal, looking as if it didn't used to be a room filled with agents.

"Rin!" Len said firmly, making me stop, but I didn't look at him. I kept my eyes on the window, which showed the street and the small traffic that was happening at the end of the road. If I remember correctly, it was called the Bannock street.

"What the heck do you think your doing?! Dropping f-bombs at the boss!" He didn't yell at me, but it still hurt knowing that he was basically scolding me.

"I really don't care," I said, still not looking at him. "It feels like a dream, and I feel like if I ever die, I would just wake up in my bed, and start getting ready for school."

He didn't reply, and I kept talking. "I'm probably loosing my mind, and there's no way to know if I'm in the real world, or in a video game, or a dream, or-" he interrupted my crazy talk by kissing me in the lips. He tasted minty.

He pinned me to the window, and held my hand with his left hand, 

After we stopped kissing, I still didn't look at him in the eyes. I kept my gaze at his lips.

"Did you do that to shut me up?" I asked, only half-joking.

"Maybe," he replied. 

I rolled my eyes, but I still did not dare to look at him straight in the eye. I don't know why, but I was scared to look at him, knowing that if we did make eye contact, I would blush and try to walk away, shutting him out.