hiya

Helloooo... This isnt new at all, is it? Its gonna get personal and i should probably say trigger idk but ye get ready for a lovely thing from me.

So this is me saying that i probably won't continue this story. I do still have some ideas so you may get the occasional update but i won't really try. Ive had a pretty shit last year, i lost a few people, started exams and i was in a really bad place. I tried to overdose in January and i felt like i couldnt do anything right and stuff like that. Also, i have a medical condition that has.. Well... Its not fun to live with and affects me daily so when some stuff happens because of it, i can have nightmares and just really bad thoughts. Im not really better now, but im getting there. Photography has helped me a lot and i have put my stuff on instagram and gotten some really nice responses so thats boosted my self confidence a bit. Anways, just wanna say thank you all so so so much for supporting this story and how shit it is lol. You guys helped even with votes and even tho i wasnt updating you continued to read. You guys deserve so much and im glad that i was a part of the wattpad community.

Another reason why i don't really want to continue is the fact that my favourite author shut down her account and her stories are now gone. She was my inspiration for wattpad and i was with her through her books from being at 50 reads to 500k reads and i didnt know she had taken them down until today and i just ye. Thats whats making me write this i think, idk. I dont think you all want to hear about this but i always have wattpad on, so if anyone needs to talk, please do, because i know how shitty it feels to not be able to talk to anyone.

I love you guys so much, thank you.

Byeeeee xx

~jess :)