TVD

It was 6 in the morning and Alec got a phone call. You roll over and cuddle into him as he answers the phone.
"What miller?" Alec asks
"New case animal attack," Ellie replies, Alec knew what that meant. It was not an animal attack. A vampire was back at it again. Alec sighs and gets up from the bed.
"I'll be there in a bit," he hung up the phone and set it down on the dresser.
"Thanks for leaving me," you mumble and pull up blankets to provide warmth.
"Have another case love, sorry," he mumbles and starts to get changed.
"What's the case?" You ask
"Animal attack don't worry," he replies. You knew it wasn't an animal attack though, they never were.
Later that day you went over to the Salvatore house.
"Who was it?" You ask
"Sorry, but we have no idea what you are talking about," Stefan replies as he comes down the stairs.
"There was another "animal attack"," you reply and look towards Damon.
"Hey I was here all night," he winks and nods his head toward Elena. You roll your eyes.
"You know sometime you're going to have to tell your Scottish boyfriend your a vampire," Damon smirks and pours himself a drink.
"Now isn't the time," you reply with an eye roll.
"Well we can't have him coming after us," Elena says.
"He won't I'll make sure of it," you reply and cross your arms. Caroline walks in.
"Sorry ease dropping, but Elena is right," she nods.
"I know that, like I've said 100 times," you reply.
"Now shoo we are busy," Damon waves his hand. You roll your eyes once more and leave the Salvatore mansion.
Later that night the rogue vampire going around and drinking blood from people decided to attack Alec and Ellie that night and thankfully you were there. The vampire bit Alec's neck and drank rabidly he lost a lot of blood. You took a stake and ran it through the vampires heart. Alec fell to the ground gasping for air. You bit your wrist and held it to Alec's mouth.
"Drink, please drink," you whimper and he did. He eventually passed out and Ellie helped you take him home. While Alec was passed out Ellie was asking you a bunch of questions.
"So how do you walk in the sun?" She asks
"Magic," you smirk not wanting to give away the secret.
"Are there others?"
"Maybe,"
Alec finally woke up he rubbed the back of his head as he came out into the living room.
"Alec you're okay," you give a small smile.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks
"I was scared," you look down
"Did you kill all those people?" He asks a little mad.
"No Alec I wouldn't do that,"
"Then how do you feed?"
"Blood bags," you reply
"I'm just gonna go," Ellie whispers and leaves the house.
"I wanted to tell you I just was trying to figure out how,"
"I'm not going to judge you because you are a vampire okay?" Alec says as he gets close to you. You nod with a smile.
"And if you ever need blood just ask," he says.
"Thank you Alec," you smile. He kisses your lips gently and you kiss back.