Ch 35 Summer's End

The next couple of day went by and the doctors were surprised that Jaden's heart was fully healed and they did some test for explanation but they found no answers. Only Jaden and Alexis knew the truth. Then after about a week they released Jaden from the hospital. Both George and Mary were so happy that their baby boy was back to his healthy self. Ted and Julie were also happy that Jaden had made a full recovery and they told George and Mary to come over on the last day of summer to make a day with them so they get to know each other better.

So the day came and the Yuki's showed up early so that Jaden could talk with Alexis and Atticus. Jaden, George and Mary were in the Rhodes house waiting on Ted and Julie while Jaden, Alexis and Atticus talked. They said that they were going to have a great new year at school and Jaden wanted to make the most out of every day. Then the Rhodes and the Yuki's went around the town looking at things that were new and old. They then were taken to a fancy restaurant that the Rhodes had insisted that the Yuki's try.

Jaden got his usual fried shrimp but the rest of them got something more eloquent than that. After their lunch they headed over to the Kaiba Dome to see some duel's taking place and they were entertaining at most until Kaiba showed up. It was a feeding frenzy so many fans ran over to meet him. Kaiba then saw the Yuki's and walked over to meet them. Kaiba said "we hello Mr. and Mrs. Yuki what bring you here?" George said "well seeing that our son is back in town till tomorrow we decided to see you great dome for dueling and I am impressed."

Kaiba's eyes fell upon Jaden and he smiled but Yubel was angry because he was the one to send her to space. Kaiba said "I do know your son is doing well as he is the best at duel academy at this time and I hope you are doing better then the last time we meet." Jaden said "I don't know Kaiba why don't you talk to this card and you may get your answers." Jaden pulled put one card from his deck and showed it to Kaiba. At first Kaiba was shocked but kept his composer to not alarm his parents.

Kaiba said "Jaden may I have a word with you in private." So Jaden and Kaiba went to anther room in the Kaiba dome and Kaiba locked the door. Kaiba said "ok, how do you have that card we send it to space remember." Jaden said "we did but if I told you the truth you most likely wont believe me." Kaiba said "I at this point I could believe about almost anything the stuff I have seen." Jaden said "I am from the future and I have an interesting power that keeps me safe."

Kaiba said "and what power would that be." Jaden then had Yubel take physical form. Kaiba looked stunned at this new power that Jaden had. Yubel then said "me and Jaden are one and the same we fused together and are now tided to each other but first I have to do something to you Kaiba." Kaiba said "and what would that be?" Yubel came closer to Kaiba then with her left hand she smacked Kaiba arouse the face and he stumbled a bit but was not hurt criticality. Kaiba said "I should have expected that from you Yubel."

Yubel said "you sent me away and in doing that I almost destroyed everything so maybe think before you act ok." Yubel went back into spirit form and was satisfied with her actions. Kaiba said "ok you have new powers but I want to see how well you can use those powers of yours." Jaden said "what do you mean?" Kaiba smiled and said "how about an exhibition duel with another duelist that would push your limits. But I have a feeling that you can beat him after all he is and always will be a dog to me."

Jaden said "ok, that got a little weird but who would I be dueling?" Kaiba said "the amateur duelist Joey Wheeler. I would like to see it today so if it can be arranged then would you accept this challenge?" Jaden said "you already know my answer Kaiba so make the call." Kaiba said "very well." Kaiba then pulled out his phone and dialed a number. The person on the other line answered and from what Jaden could hear it was Yugi. Kaiba said to give the phone to Joey. Joey was then on the line.