Ch 1 Back to the Past

Paradox was gone and the three of them were so happy that they had saved the world of duel monsters. Jaden said "well it is time to go home it was nice meeting you all but we have to go back to our own time." Yusei agreed and they got on his duel runner and went back into the time stream. Yusei said to Jaden "The Crimson dragon doesn't have enough power to get us both back but we are nearing the beginning of your story what do you want to do Jaden?" Jaden said "I will get out now. I hope to meet you again Yusei."

Jaden jumped out of the stream and saw that he was waking up and realized what day it was and how he knew that this was the beginning of his journey to being the best at duel academy. Then Yubel appeared and told him to get up as he was going to be late for the exam. So he rushed to the Kaiba dome and he saw Yugi and ran up to him. He talked with him for a minute then he gave Winged Kuriboh to Jaden and Jaden ran off to the dome to start his life at duel academy.

Jaden got to the test and took it. He knew most of the answers and then answered them to the best of what he could remember to still be in the red dorm. Then it was time for him to take his duel test which he knew that Crowler would be the one to duel him. Jaden then ran into Syrus and say Bastion finishing his duel. Jaden said "that  guy is something isn't he." Syrus said "ya but he is some wiz of a kid he got the highest marks on the written part. I barely pasted by test."

Jaden said "well you are in and that is what matters I am going to get in soon too." Syrus said "you haven't taken your duel test yet. I think that Bastion's was the last one." Then an announcement came and told Jaden to go to the arena 1. Jaden and Yubel said together 'game time.' They then approached the duel field and got into the area to duel. Jaden then saw Crowler and knew that he was going to use his own deck not some other deck. Jaden smiled at the fact that he could duel for fun for the first time in a while.

Crowler said "hello my name is Crowler and I will be your opponent for today and if you win you are in. You lose and I am sorry but you are going to have to come back next year." Crowler said to himself 'this flunky will not make it because I am using my own personal deck.' Yubel smiled that Jaden was going to turn the professor into a laughing stock in she hoped one turn. Crowler said "time for your first lesson." Jaden said "get your game on."

Crowler said "I play two cards face down and activate Heavy Storm to destroy all spell and trap cards on the field." Jaden said "you had two Statue of the Wicked placed face down so get two tokens am I right." Crowler said "yes I do get to tokens." Jaden said "I am going to guess that you plan on sacrificing them to summon a level 8 monster and I am going to guess the monsters name is Ancient Gear Golem." Crowler was in shock to see that the boy had figured out his plan and was impressed but he knew he had to beat him in order to keep slackers out.

Meanwhile Alexis and Zane were watching the duel and Alexis said "this is not fair Crowler is using his own deck so this kid has no chance against a expert like him." Zane said "Alexis you are being to soft or are you impressed by his courage to still fight." She then looked at the duel spirit behind him and was in shock at the spirit and that it was a fiend monster. Then Zane said "lets hope that Crowler summons that legendary monster that he has in his deck."

Back to the duel Crowler was still in shock that Jaden knew what card he was going to summon. But he let that go and summoned Ancient Gear Golem in attack mode (3000atk). He ended his turn. Jaden said "my turn, I draw. I play Graceful Charity to draw three cards but I must discard two. Now I play the field Spell known as Neo Space. Next I play double summon to summon two monsters this turn. Now due to that Necroshade is in the grave I can summon an Elemental Hero without a sacrifice so I summon Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode (2500atk). Now because of my double summon card I can summon another card. I summon Neo Spacian Flare Scarab in attack mode (500atk) Now I play on card face down and Join Neos and Flare Scarab in contact fusion to summon Elemental Hero Flare Neos in attack mode (2500atk)."

Alexis saw this monster and was amazed my this new monster. Zane was thinking that this kid could be a challenge for him when he gets to duel academy. Chazz saw the card and wanted it. Syrus and Bastion were shocked that he didn't need a polymerization to fuse him monsters.

Jaden said "my monster gains 400 points for every spell, trap, or Field spell so he gains 800 attack points and due to neo space he gains another 500 points so now he has 3800 attack points. Now attack his Golem. Now I play the spell Contact Out to de-fuse my Flare Neos. Now Neos and Flare Scarab attack the doctor directly. And that is game." Everyone was shell shocked at the new cards and a one turn kill. Jaden walked away knowing that his life was changing again. But this time he would do things different and would win the duels that he lost and win the heart of someone that he should have told that he loved her.