Ch 33 The Stories of the Past and a Surprise

Alexis was in the hospital for the next couple of days and Jaden and Atticus were visiting her one day before she could be released. Yubel said to Jaden as he was approaching the door to Alexis' room "Jaden I need to tell you something and I think Alexis needs to hear it along with the story of the dark world so she knows what to do if the event happens again ok." Jaden said "ok but what if she can't take it Yubel I don't want to lose the woman I love or she her fear what is to come." Yubel said "Jaden trust me everything will be alright."

Atticus and Jaden entered the room and Alexis was awake looking at nothing in particular when Atticus and Jaden entered the room. Alexis smiled at the two boy and were hoping for something to talk about or news from their parents. Atticus took the seat closest to Alexis and Jaden took another seat not to for from them. Atticus said "hey how are you holding up Alexis?" Alexis smiled and said "I am fine Atticus I am just a little tired from that attack that is all." Alexis looked over at Jaden and thought what was he thinking.

Atticus saw this and said "Jaden what is on your mind?" Jaden said "well there is somethings that I want to talk to Alexis personally but I don't want to kick you out because I know you really care about Alexis." Atticus said "I can go for a little walk and come back when you guys are done ok?" Alexis said "sure thanks Atticus." Atticus was almost out the door when he remembered something. Atticus said "hey are you two cool going to a dueling tournament tomorrow when Alexis gets out of the hospital?" Jaden smiled and said "I'm game." Alexis said "sure."

Atticus pulled out two tickets handing them to Alexis then Alexis said "what about you?" Atticus said "I could only get two and I thought that you two would enjoy it more than anyone else." Jaden said "thanks Atticus. Don't worry I will take good care of Alexis ok I promise." Atticus smiled and exited the room. Jaden then turned to Alexis and he then walked to the door and shut it so that nobody would hear their conversation. Alexis smiled and said "what is up Jaden. What did you want to talk about?"

Jaden said "I want to talk about what is going to happen in the future and Yubel has something to tell us as well." Alexis said "ok so go ahead and tell me please." Jaden said "ok. In our third year we have other students come to the school and one of them turns into one of my best friends. Then there is another Yubel on the loose and she needs to be stopped." Alexis looked confused but let his continue. Jaden said "After we are transparted to anther dimension Jesse the friend I told you about helps us get us back but he couldn't return with us."

Jaden looked down at the ground then continued to say "then another portal opens and we all go looking for Jesse. This world was different from the other and if you lost a duel then you got sent to the stars and never seen again. I had to save a bunch of duel spirits that were mistreated and then we went to another world. This world was called the Dark World. Then a creature of dark attacked a kid and I stepped in to duel the monster. I won and we were let to a refugee camp in the hills."

Alexis was interested in the story big time. Jaden said "we went to a prison camp and you all were captured. I had to duel my way out of the jam we were in then we got separated. I was so focused on what I wanted and because of that four of you were captured and put in chains. Then I had to duel someone to tell me where Jesse was. But by doing that if I inflicted damage to him then he sacrificed one of you. I will never forget the last words you told me."

Alexis said "what, what did I say?" Jaden said "I thought we were friends. Guess not. It's sad to know that." Alexis saw that it broke Jaden saying those words but then she said "Jaden I will do everything in my power to not disappear and we will get through this ok." Jaden looked at Alexis and smiled. Jaden then said "I will tell you more later but now Yubel wants to talk and she has important information that both of us need to hear are you ok with that?" Alexis said "sure go ahead Yubel."

Yubel then appeared from Jaden's soul and said "ok so what really happened to you Alexis was you were attacked by a spirit that was a loyal subject to the Supreme King. He was almost as powerful as me at one point. But then when he attacked you and took over you a part of his soul latched on to you and merged with you." Alexis said "what does that mean?" Yubel said "he is now apart of your soul Alexis but he can't take control over you till he is summoned in a duel or you become to angry ok."

Alexis said "is there any way to get this spirit out of me?" Yubel said "no because of how he merged with you it is almost impossible to remove him but maybe one day you can control him like with me and Jaden. Well back on topic I angered him one day because he blamed me for the death of the previous king but then he and his brothers were sent to another dimension. Then I was left alone to wait till the reincarnation   of the king came back. So that is the story and I hope you get a little out of this ok."

Yubel then went back into Jaden's soul then Atticus knocked on the door and said "Jaden visiting hour are over so come pick Alexis up tomorrow and take her to the tournament ok." Jaden said "sure." Jaden and Atticus left and Alexis slept soundly. The next day Jaden came to pick up Alexis and they went back to the house so Alexis could get a change of clothes. They then went to the Kaiba dome and watched the tournament. Jaden got Alexis a hotdog and some popcorn while he just got a soda and pretzel. They watched the duels but found it rather dull because it was not the same as dueling themselves.

Then an announcement came up on the jumbo board it was in both Jaden's and Alexis' mind scary. It was jumbo board kiss cam. Both of them looked to see who the lucky couple would be. They looked around for a sec and saw that they were the ones on the board. Then the entire crowd said "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss." Jaden said "lets just do it because they won't stop otherwise." Alexis said "ok." The two of then looked at each other and then there mouths came together for a tender kiss. It only lasted a second maybe less but everyone in the crowd cheered.

After the tournament they went home and Atticus asked how it was. They said it was cool but not the same as dueling themselves. So The called it a day but before Jaden got to his room Alexis grabbed his hand. Jaden looked at Alexis with the what do you want face. Alexis said "I had fun today Jaden and maybe we could do something like that again I mean more like a movie or dinner but would you like that." Jaden said "sure but how about you meet my parents?" Alexis was shocked and said "sure what day would you want me to meet them?" Jaden said "how about in two day ok?" Alexis said "ok well lets get some sleep we are going to need it for the next couple of days so see you Jaden." Jaden said "night Alexis."

Jaden got to his room and shut the door when Yubel appeared. Jaden jumped at seeing Yubel. Yubel laughed at this then said "so how was your first kiss?" Jaden said "shut up it was just a spur of the moment we had to kiss or the crowd wouldn't shut up." Yubrl said "Jaden who are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Jaden got into bed and said one final thing before drifting to sleep. Jaden said "it was great the first kiss I gave a girl and it was the greatest and the single most happiest moment of my life ok happy." Yubel said "very. Now go to sleep my king I will awake you when it is morning ok my love." Jaden said one final thing before sleep engulfed him "Yubel I will always love you." With that he was taken by sleep and Yubel smiled and went back into Jaden's soul to rest.