Ch 19 Vampire Hunt part 3

The next day Alexis awoke from her sleep to find out that she was laying near her dear friend Jaden. Jaden on the other hand was asleep and was dreaming about that day that he had a chance to tell Alexis that he loved her. Jaden was walking to his dorm when he sees Alexis waiting for him. Jaden said "Alexis." Alexis said "Jaden thanks for today." Jaden said "what? I didn't do anything." Alexis said "to be honest, thanks to you. I was able to dispel my worries." Jaden said "worries?" Alexis said "it's nothing, and it's over with now. Jaden... I... I... had always. I'm glad I was able to meet you! Let's stay good rivals forever." Jaden said "sure." They shook hands and then Jaden broke the hand shake and said "see you later." But he wanted to say something but couldn't do it. Then he said "oh yeah! There was something I was going to say to you too. Get your game on. Thanks for such a fun duel Alexis." Then he ran home crying not knowing that he had blown the best chance he had of being with Alexis. But Alexis also shed a tear because her change to tell him was gone.

Jaden awoke and was saying out loud not knowing Alexis was awake. He said "why didn't I tell her." Alexis said "tell who what?" Jaden said "I will tell you later. As school started Jaden and Alexis went to class and were in good moods. But then when Crowler's class came rolling the class was canceled for the day. The good thing was that, that was the last class of the day so they got out early. Jaden and Alexis went to Atticus. Jaden then saw he was opening his eyes. Alexis gasped.

Atticus said "I have information to beat that vampire Camula. Use another shadow charm to defeat her." He then pulled out the other half of the Jaden's charm and he gave it to Jaden and they were happy to see Atticus up. But he went right back to sleep. As night ascended Jaden was prepared to defeat Camula for she had become more powerful then the other shadow rider till  kagemaru. Jaden and the gang went back into the castle to duel Camula and Camula was waiting for them. She then said "well Supreme King lets duel." Jaden said "get your game on."

Jaden said 'my turn, I draw. I play Polymerization to fuse Avian, Bubbleman and Sparkman to form Elemental Hero Tempest in attack mode (2800atk). I play one card face down and end my turn." Camula said "my turn, I draw. I play Illusion Gate to destroy all of your monsters and I take Tempest and he fights for me. But first which poor soul should I take. Maybe the one you are in love with will do." Camula was coming after Alexis but then Jaden's shadow charm kicked in and stopped her. But then she offered her own soul.

Camula said "I play Zombie Werewolf in attack mode (1200atk). Now Tempest attach him directly." Jaden said after the hit "I play Cross Heart to gain control of Tempest to me again." Camula ends her turn.

Jaden draws. "Elemental Hero Tempest" attacks and destroys "Zombie Werewolf" (Camula 4000 → 2400). Since "Zombie Werewolf" was destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard, its effect activates, allowing Camula to Special Summon another "Zombie Werewolf" from her Deck in Attack Position (1200/1200) and increase its ATK by 500 (newly summoned "Zombie Werewolf": 1200 → 1700/1200). Jaden then sets a card.

Camula draws "Pot of Greed" and subsequently activates it to draw 2 cards ("Giant Trunade" and "Vampire Genesis"). Camula then Tributes "Zombie Werewolf" in order to Tribute Summon "Vampire Lord" (2000/1500) in Attack Position. She then removes "Vampire Lord" from play to Special Summon "Vampire Genesis" (3000/2100) in Attack Position. Camula then activates "Genesis Crisis" by targeting her "Vampire Genesis". Now once a turn, Camula can add a Zombie-type monster from her Deck to her hand. Camula then activates the effect of "Genesis Crisis" to add "Ryu Kokki" from her Deck to her hand. Camula then activates the effect of "Vampire Genesis" to discard "Ryu Kokki" and Special Summon "Zombie Werewolf" (1200/1200) in Attack Position (as its Level is equal or less than the discarded monster).

Camula then activates "Giant Trunade" to return Spells and Traps on the field to the respective owners' hands. Since "Insurance" was returned from the field to Jaden's hand, its effect activates, allowing Jaden to gain 500 Life Points (Jaden 1200 → 1700). However Camula doesn't notice this yet. "Vampire Genesis" attacks and destroys "Tempest" (Jaden 1700 → 1500). "Zombie Werewolf" then attacks directly and Camula intends to have the attack be the finishing blow, however Jaden, at this point, reveals that he had used the effect of "Insurance" to save himself (Jaden 1500 → 300). Camula then re-activates "Genesis Crisis". She then activates the effect of "Genesis Crisis" to add "Despair from the Dark" from her Deck to her hand.

Jaden's hand contains "Dark Factory of Mass Production" and "Insurance". Jaden draws "Pot of Greed" and subsequently activates it to draw two cards ("Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" and "Fusion Gate"). Jaden then activates "Dark Factory of Mass Production" to add two "Elemental Hero Avian" and "Elemental Hero Sparkman" from his Graveyard to his hand. Jaden then activates "Fusion Gate". Now both players can perform Fusion Summons without "Polymerization" by removing the Fusion Material Monsters from play instead of sending them to the Graveyard.

Jaden then uses the effect of "Fusion Gate" to fuse Elemental Heroes "Avian" and "Burstinatrix" together and Fusion Summon "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" (2100/1200) in Attack Position. Jaden then uses the effect of "Fusion Gate" to fuse "Flame Wingman" with "Sparkman" in order to Fusion Summon "Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman" (2500/2100) in Attack Position. Due to the effect of "Shining Flare Wingman", it gains 300 ATK for every "Elemental Hero" in Jaden's Graveyard, There are currently two ("Shining Flare Wingman": 2500 → 3100/2100).

"Shining Flare Wingman" attacks and destroys "Vampire Genesis" (Camula 2400 → 2300). Since "Vampire Genesis" has been removed from the field, both "Genesis Crisis" and "Zombie Werewolf" are destroyed due to the last effect of "Genesis Crisis". Since "Shining Flare Wingman" destroyed a monster by battle and sent it to the Graveyard, its effect activates, inflicting damage to Camula equal to the original ATK of her destroyed monster (Camula 2300 → 0).

Then Illusion Gate appears and takes her soul and then both Zane and Crowler were returned back to normal. Then the castle began to crumble and they got out of there safely and then they went back to their rooms not knowing that another evil force was at work ever soon. But then Jaden realized that he needs to go to the hot springs to duel Kaiba man. So he makes plans and he is going to ask Alexis to come with. but he would sleep on it first and then do it tomorrow.