Addiction

Eric's POV:

Everyday I became more and more unstable. You'd think time would heal, but it only worsened.

Not even alcohol could mask the pain, the persistent craving of my beloved.

Her sweet, indulging scent that lingered beneath her thin clothes.

Her soft skin, stiffening into goosebumps as my fingers trailed across her undressed body.

Her body squirming as I tightly clenched onto her inner thighs.

I missed her, the continuous infatuation only grew wild

I missed her, the continuous infatuation only grew wild. It was overpowering me, the violent clawing in the pit of my stomach made its way out and it was completely uncontainable.

I needed to see her.

**

The house, our house. It looked the same as the day I left it.

It was a little after midnight, and the house was dead silent. Through the windows I could see the furniture silhouettes. The only lights shining were the ones in the street.

I noticed Alessandra's car stationed in the driveway, along with the pearl Jaguar and Santiago's dark red Audi.

I sauntered to the back of the house, reaching in my back pocket for the house key to the backdoor. Luckily, it still fit.

One step in and I instantly felt a wave of compulsive so intense, it slowly satisfied my needs.

My feet made their way up the stairs, and toward our bedroom. I turned the knob ever so slightly, and creaked the door open.

She lied in the bed, as beautiful as ever. Just how I remembered in my dreams, that perfectly burnished skin accompanied by her dark, long wavy locks appeared so naturally. It was enchanting.

She slept so peacefully, the complete opposite of me. I take one too many sleeping pills, because she would continuously reappear in my visions.

But now I didn't need to dream about her, because she was right in front of me.

Uncontrollably, I ran my fingertips across her delicate skin, reminded of the silky, soft texture.

I kneeled beside the bed and rested my head on her arm, her irresistible scent shocked every bone in my body. I wanted more of her, so much more.

I wanted to be with her, but couldn't.

I was in the middle of problems, between the other leaders. I know they'd hurt her if she's in my life.