Games

Eric's POV:

Santiago and I arrived together at Danica's volleyball game. Both teams were warming up, getting into rhythm.

I scanned the court, searching for her. But the full house made it hard for me to find her.

We decided to sit in the middle of the bleachers, high enough to get a great panoramic view of both sides of the court.

Danica finally appeared in the teams crowd. Warming up, she was hitting the ball with so much force that it easily ricocheted.

She definitely stood out from the others.

She continued practicing, ignoring the fans in the bleachers.

Danica seemed asocial, she wouldn't speak to anyone, though her ferocious kills spoke for themselves.

I recognized a face from her team, and that was Abby.

"Danica looks like the best player on the team, and that girl looks like the runner up." Santiago indicated at Abby.

"I have a feeling they hate each other."

"Why do you say that?"

I pointed, "Look."

They'd pass by with a disgusted look on their face.

My arms fell to my sides, brushing against the bleacher seats and I immediately felt something latch on my fingers. As I glanced down, I realized my finger caught onto a piece of old gum. I gagged, oh how I definitely didn't miss high school.

"I'm going to wash my hands, I'll be back. And if I'm not then that means I strangled a kid." I flashed a smile at Santiago.

I descended from the bleachers and sauntered into the men's restroom.

Once walking in, the noise completely vanished and it was almost vacant.

Reaching for the soap, a stall flushed and a young guy walked out tightening his belt.

I recognized that face almost immediately, Jesse. A rush of fury ran through my bones as I flexed my jaw.

Jesse's eyes met mine and by the looks of it, he nearly had a panic attack.

He swallowed a dry lump as I proceeded to wash my hands.

Jesse cleared his throat and took steps toward me, "Hey... man," he spoke cautiously picking his words carefully, "Uhh, could I be honest with you about, um, something?"

My eyes narrowed at him through the mirror.

He anxiously licked his lips, "Well, I think you should stop seeing Danica."

At first, I was raised an eyebrow at the shock, but then bellowed. I cut the water off and turned on my heel to face him.

My eyebrow was raised along with a smirk, "Why is that?"

He stuttered with fear, "Well b-b-because you're u-using her!"

My brows pulled together and my arms crossed, "How is that so?"

"Sex! You're a disgusting pervert, and you only like her because of her body!" He rose his voice at me, "Once you get what you want, you're just going to end up tossing her to the side like the rest of your pimp bitches."