Black Tears

AN: Okay dears, welcome to chapter 12! Before you begin reading the words I have placed onto these pages, I want you to do something for me. This chapter is heavily inspired by the song "Black Tears" by Jason Aldean. If you could take a listen to it before/during/after you finish this chapter it might help ;) Thanks so much, and now on to the feature presentation,  chapter 12. "Black Tears"

Waking up after a dreamless night, in Dean's arms could be summed up in one word. Amazing.

Of course he could loosen his grip around my waist, damn.

I look up at his face, and I smile. He looks peaceful, and well, his mouth wasn't open and saying something stupid.

I knew this would be a rough day, for both of us. I was going to become an exotic dancer, and well Dean would have to watch as men his age and much older than him, look at me with hungry eyes.

I kiss him. "Good morning." I whisper, and his mouth curves into a smile.

"Morning." He replies, and I start to try and get out of his grib, but he grabs my arm, and pulls me back. "No, don't leave me, not yet."

I sigh lightly, but lay back down next to him. "I don't want to share you with the world yet."

"I have to get ready to go to the club." I say this as if that is a death sentence.

He looks at me, with kind eyes. "Don't worry, I will be right there by the stage, I won't let anyone hurt you."

I smile. "I will hold you to that."

"I promise, hell you can even punch me in my face, stab me, and shoot me. If I fail."

"Well come on, let me up, so we can get the ball rolling." I say, and with a sigh, he releases me from the hug.

I get into the shower, and stay in there for awhile, trying to avoid going to the club. I know I must go so I get out, and start working a brush through my unwilling hair. I let it airdry, and then I realize I didn't have my makeup bag.

"Shit." Is all I can think, how can I get a job as a stripper if I dont have makeup.

I throw my brush at the wall, and when I see the small dent it made, I smile at myself.

"Well I guess my hair and clothes will have to be perfect." I think.

I put on my shortest pair of shorts, and my most revealing tank top, it allowed my scars to be shown, but I don't want to hide them anymore. I curl my hair the best that I can, adding a bit of body to it.

I walk out of the bathroom, and I hear the breath leave Dean for a few seconds.

"God damn." He says, when he can, and I smile at him.

"I know, shocking right?"

"Well I mean, I thought you were always adorable." He says.

"Adorable? That is not a word I thought you would ever use Dean Winchester." I laugh. "Well I am off, I will be back."

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" He asks.

"Yes, I have to, they don't want strippers with boyfriends hanging around, it's better if I go alone." I explain.

He gets up, hugs me, and lands a soft kiss on my lips. "Be safe, and I will be right here waiting."

I leave the room, and find my motorcycle in the parking lot.

Finding the club wasn't that difficult, it was in the middle of the shadt part of town, and it looked like a strip club, large, dark purple, and it's sign showed a woman on a pole. I'm instantly sickened, thinking of the children passing in cars.