To Bobby's House We Go

"You stole a freaking tow truck?" Dean exclaims, and I shush him.

"Just shut up and get Sam in here, so we can go." I say, a smile on mt face.

He grumbles, but does so, settling Sam in the back, and sliding in beside me.

Once inside he says it a little louder, this time a little more amusement in his voice. "You stole a freaking tow truck?"

I smile and nod. "Yeah, I sure did."

"Out of all the craziest things I have seen, Lia Bridgestone you are the craziest." He laughs.

I blush and smile, as I pull away from the curb.

"How did you get the Impala on the back?" He asks.

I throw a playful smirk his way. "I'm just that awesome." He looks at me with those eyes. "Okay fine, Jeff and I went undercover for about six months, he became a tow truck driver because we thought the owner and another driver were vampires.I was always in the truck with him, because i was still having demon issues. I might have learned a thing or two."

"Ahh, well you are truly amazing." Dean tells me. 

"I know.." I am interruptred by my phone ringing. I see "Jeff." on the screen. "Answer that for me please." I hand the phone to him and then listen to his side of the conversation.

"Hello.

Yeah, we are on our way to Bobby's now, a car accident, but we are fine.

Um..yeah.

Yeah, she did.

Oh, I didn't know that.

Yeah.

Thanks, bye."

He puts the phone down. 

"Did you know Jeff was also heading to Bobby's?" 

I keep my eyes on the road, but I know that my face shows my gultiness.

"He is a good friend of Bobby's, they used to hunt together, with my mother. Also, Jeff wasn't safe alone." I explain.

"He was safe though right? He is a hunter, we are strong." 

I sigh, "My lovely father visited him a night before he found us. He attacked Jeff, that was one of my nightmares." 

Dean doesn't say anything on the subject, instead he asks. "Are you okay to drive?" 

I smile "Yes, I am fine. Get some sleep."

"I love you Lia." He says after a long, awkward pause.

"Dean, I...I love you too."

He rests his head on my shoulder, and falls asleep.

----

The sun had just barely peaking over the horizon. I was still fully awake somehow, behind the wheel, when Dean starts to stir next to me. 

"Hey, good morning handsome." I say.

"Good morning princess. Want to me to drive?" He asks, and then looks in the back. "Hey, good morning Sammy." 

From somewhere in the back, Sam grunts in acknowledgement.

"Hey want some food Sammy?" I ask, and pull into a McDonald's parking lot. "Because, I am treating both of you sleeping beauties to breakfast." 

"You are truly perfect you know that?" Dean says, a smile on his face. 

"I try." I say as I jump from the truck, and go over to help Sam down from the truck, and go around to help Sam down. 

"How you feeling Sammy?" Dean asks, when we get him on solid ground. 

"Never better Dean, I only just got out of a surgery a few hours ago, oh and before that a demon caused a car wreck." Sam says, the sarcasam dripping from his words.

Dean just laughs it off, and shakes his head.

We enjoy a quick breafast, and hurry out to the truck. We can't waste a moment, we want to make it to South Dakota before nightfall. 

Helping Sam back up into the truck, is easier this time, since he is a little stronger.

Dean climbs into the drivers seat and turns the truck on. I cuddle up to him, not falling asleep mainly because of the ungodly amounts of coffee I had consumed. 

"Are we there yet?" Sam asks from the back like the child, after only thirty minutes of driving. 

"We have about eight hours of driving to do." Dean says, the disappointment clear in his voice.

Sam sighs loudly, and lays back down.

I roll my eyes, and Dean smiles down at me. He kisses the top of my head, and I answer with a kiss to his cheek.

I am not romantic, I didn't have boyfriends growing up. The only man I had even kissed, had died last year. There was something about Dean, however, it made me wish I was a romantic.

The hours pass slow, and so do the songs on the radio. Sam joins us on and off, and we talk about everything under the sun.

We don;t stop for lunch or dinner, and I start to get hungry. I poke around the glovebox, and to my disappointment find no food.

After hours of long streches of highways, changing radio stations,and talking, we roll into the front yard of Bobby's house. I throw open the door, and jump down.

"My bike!" I cry out, seeing my motocycle in front of the house.

The door of the little house flies open and the two older men walk outside. 

"Lia! Sweetheart!" Jeff calls out and I run to hug him, he smells like whiskey and salt, the smell of my childhood.

Dean and Bobby help Sam out, and Bobby throws Dean I look that clearly said "Idigit." 

Dean shrugs and puts an arm around my waist and though Jeff looks at him with daggers in his eyes. I feel like I am happily at home. 

For now, because as my Father told me. Him and Death are always watching, waiting, and ready to strike.

AN: I hope you like this update! :) Let me know what you think!