22: You're right. I'm yours...That means you can't throw me away, okay?

Start from the beginning

Tegaru grinned. "Each pair will have three minutes to make their partner's heart rate increase. Of course, obscene actions are not permitted but besides that, all tactics are welcome! As you can see, we've even made it easier for you by providing set pieces and various props that you can use."

"The pair that performs the worst will be given the chance to draw only one special love capsule from our gatcha machine," informed Tegaru as a pink gatcha machine was wheeled onto the stage.

"The pair that performs second best will be able to draw three capsules and the pair that performs the best will be able to draw four capsules! Each love capsule contains an unknown number of points that can be added to your score

"The pair that performs second best will be able to draw three capsules and the pair that performs the best will be able to draw four capsules! Each love capsule contains an unknown number of points that can be added to your score. The points range from 100-1500 points but generally speaking, the more capsules you have, the better your chances are at getting a higher total score and winning!"

Tegaru pulled out a large coin from her dress pocket. "In this round we'll be deciding which of the two partners will be the one to "attack" with a coin flip from our special Venus/Cupid coin. If the coin lands on Venus, the girlfriend will be the one "attacking" and if it lands on Cupid, it will be the boyfriend. Please step up, couple number one!"

Mari and Kuzu walked over and flipped the coin. It landed on Venus so a heart rate monitoring watch was attached to Kuzuda. Once configured his heart rate was displayed on the screen at the back of the stage. Currently it read 79 beats per minute.

"Okay, couple number one, your three minutes begins...now!"

At once Mari rushed over to Kuzuda and held onto his hands and began acting overly cutesy. Then, she showered him in compliments. While everyone present cringed at their over the top displays of affection, Kuzuda seemed to enjoy Mari's acts as his heart rate increased to 98 bpm. Just as the time was almost up, Mari planted a kiss on Kuzuda's cheek which brought up his bpm to 111.

The entire time Shizuka watched couple one she couldn't help but grimace. Ugh being the attacker and the attacked both seem incredibly burdensome.

"Couple number three, please come up!"

With a sense of foreboding Shizuka trudged over to Tegaru alongside Madoka.

"And the coin landed on...Cupid! So Semi-kun will be the one attacking today!"

Shizuka barely managed to smile as the heart rate monitor was placed on her wrist. Shizuka glanced at her heart rate displayed on the screen. 68 bpm. We have to beat a 32 bpm increase so my heart rate has to get up to 101 bpm at the very least.

After the two received the signal to begin from Tegaru, Madoka advanced towards Shizuka with even strides.

Although Shizuka had meant to remain still, she soon found herself subconsciously inching backwards because she sensed something was a bit strange with the Madoka that was approaching her.