Chapter 12

Jungkook's pov

She hugged me.

My body froze and I can't think of anything else. Really.

"What the hell. jeon jungkook, get out!" someone shout, snaping out my freeze body. Then Haneul quickly push me away.

Is she blushing?
well, that's cute

haejin then hugged her sister tightly, as I saw her tears flowing down.
I guess, I feel her.

"u-unnie" she stuttered.

I stay silent, giving them their time when suddenly haejin glared back to me.

"huh, now do you miss her that much?"

A sarcasm tone I've never heard came out from Haejin's mouth, this time.

"unnie it is not like that, I--"

"I'm warning you jungkook ah.. don't ever think to step a foot near Haneul anymore"

Her angry tone and serious face really gave me a creep. She never do that before.. especially to me.

I guess, I deserve it now.

"I'm sorry and for sure, I am going to do that even if you didn't tell me to"

I act normal and cold like usual. But you guys never know what cold guy is feeling inside.
After all, cold is just a perfect masked.

Haneul's pov

"unnie! why did you even said those cruel words to him?"

You know, I think I've damage my brain. I must be crazy already..

I mean, how could.. I hug him? Where is that courage coming from?!

"It's nothing compared to what he did to you! wake up" she half-shouted, making me suprised.

"ya... I just woke up from coma and you shout at me?" I pouted while trying to get off from bed.

I should start my workout training. This sucks though, I'm moving like a sloth.

wait, "where is my cute spectacles?"

"I threw out that damn cute glasses of yours. Satisfied?" She smiled evilly. Then I let out a deep frowned

--

"Here, ice cream for you"

I'm now back on my room, sitting on couch. "Aw, thankyou my super sweet sistah" I laugh sarcastically

"you still mad huh? Look I'm doing the right thing for you. Besides, aren't you feeling pity for me after making me suffered this whole month"

"chill, I'm sorry ok"

ice cream always be my moodbooster tho. keke

"But.. uhm, why did you guys hugging like that? who start first?"

I choked on my ice cream, feeling embarassed very hard, ughh.

"I know it's jungkook rite? he always fool around playing with your heart"

"no! It's me who hug him. me, okay? not him"

that dreams though..

"YoU what?" she looks so speechless this time.

"I have a terrifying nightmare in my sleep."

Haejin unnie gave me a weird look, "then what? you wake up and hug him because you scared?"