chapter 5

My mind froze and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

Unnie.

Is she really my sister? who I love and look up somuch, who makes me feel strong and loved when I thought of giving up on life after my mom gone and my dad changes

But that one day, everything change, she left me like that without telling. She left me without giving explanation, and makes my life became so miserable like this. I never know the reason why, I only knows her leaving overseas.

I cried almost everyday after she left me. I was so lonely, and I thought that it's because she hate taking care of me. I feel unwanted and useless, then I start to hurt myself every night since then, but I always stopped in the middle after I feel the extremely pain and seeing the blood flowing down, it scares me.

Then I realized doing all this things was useless, it doesn't change anything, it only makes the pain worse, so I stopped. I kept it all peacefully on my heart, I thought that it's going tobe fine but maybe I was just hoping too much. As day went by, it got worsened also.

Tears stream down on my cheeks, seeing those two painful things infront of my eyes. My sister now look at me with wide eyes after I let out those sentences. I ran inside before hearing her replied.

Why Jungkook hugs her? Do they loved each other?

My mind go wild as I still ran while tears keep flowing down. I felt the most painful heartbreaks I've ever experienced before.

"wait," someone grab my wrist roughly, which makes me feel irritated. "let go of me!" I cried then saw Jungkook panting behind me

"what do you want? I've nothing to talk to you so just get lost!" I yelled as he's now freeze in place. I turn away then hastened my step, leaving him.

Things around me are blurry as I keep walking, aimlessly, out of the school. Luckily, he's now out of my sight, so I could just do whatever I want.

I unconsciously walked crossing the streets few time, not checking the light wether it's red or green.

Part of me actually wish that a car will somehow ended my life so that I won't feel this never-ending pain again but I always walked through it safely, no cars seems to aim for my life.

Few hours had passed without me knowing, as I was now bumping into some older man.

"hey girl, watch your steps." I bowed to them then was about to leave when he stopped me,
"are you alone? Let's play with us first."

he was about to grab my hand when a warm hand slip to my hand first. I was stunned then feel my heart racing when I saw Jungkook now standing beside me. I thought I was hallucinating

"no, she's not going anywhere with you." he had his usual cold glare as I feel him holding my hand tighter, causing my heart beating like crazy

The man replied him with smirk, "who are you huh? Is she your girlfriend?" his eyes detected him from head to toe then locked his gaze at me, making me shivered.

"yeah," he answered without hesitating, which makes my cheeks flushed red

"so will you leave now?" he said really coldly while pulling me closer to him. Why is he doing this to me?

"w-wow, calm down man, I'm not going to hurt her. See you guys around then." they smirked before leaving us alone.

I still feel my heart pounding hard and cheeks burning as we're now in awkward silence after he let me go.

"why.., are you doing this to me?" a sentence slip out of my lips, which makes him now look at me, "why would you lie like that when you've girlfriend already?"

"girlfriend? I don't have that" he denied when it's obvious that he lied,

"Just say it. You love Haejin unnie, don't you?" I was like getting a rock hitting my chest when I said those sentences

"I don't--"

"stop denying and stop making me confused!" I yelled, making him startled, even myself too.

"yes!.. I love her, what are you going to do then? You want me to stop loving her and love you instead? Is that what girls like you always wanted?! I'll tell you now that it's not possible so get over that feeling and get away from me as far as you can, that'll help you and me"

I could only frown at him in disbelief as my heart was like being crushed instantly.

"you, are the one who makes me saying these stupid things" he continued before turning away

"fine! who told you to help me anyway!" I tried to hold back my tears from falling which end up my voice trembled.

I quickly ran away from him, as tears welled up my eyes. It hurts more than anything. I thought that I could prevent this feeling now, I didn't think the possibility of him treating me this bad again, cuz I thought that we can now be friends, but maybe I was wrong for hoping too much, I was wrong for being such easy girl who got flustered too quickly.

But, why the hell did he bothered to help me with a lot of things when I'm just a piece of trash in his life..