Chapter 21

I enjoy my time with my boyfriend, best friend and friends. I try to forget the argument I have with Mr.. whatever the fuck his name is. I don't want to say it.

After prom, we went to the hotel and to my surprise almost everybody I know are gonna get some tonight.
~~~~~~~

Standing in front of the vanity table removing my makeup. Cam came out from the shower with towel hanging from his hips half-naked showing off his torso. He hugs me from the back and kiss the crook of my neck.
"I am. Lucky. To be with you." I kiss my cheek between each word.
I gave him an awe expression and peck his lips.
"Let me help you." He said, taking a cotton pad from my makeup bag and apply the toner.
He gently rubs my left eye removing the eyeshadow.

I took a quick shower and wrap my half-naked self in the towel because I forgot to bring in my pajamas. I got out from the bathroom to find Cam laying on his back in his boxers. I try to find my PJ  until I feel a hands wrap around my waist. I turn around and he connects our lips together. I wrap my hands around his neck and he wrap his around my waist pulling me forward. He lay me on the bed and start kissing my upper chest where the towel exposed. I dig my hands in his hair as he unwrap me from the towel and starts trailing down my stomach which cause me to moan softly. He looked me in the eye as he brings his head up to mine and he kiss me. The kiss was deep, passionate, and full of hunger. He trails his hands up my inner thighs and slips his finger underneath my panties.

I shoot my eyes open and immediately sit up stopping him.

"Hey, wha- what's wrong?"
"Nothing. I. I ca-can't."
He rubs gently rubs my arms. "It's okay. We'll take it slow." He kiss my cheek and get up to the bar, pours himself a glass or water.
"Want some?"
I nodded.
I take a sip of the water as he sits back down besides me.
"We can. Uh. Just cuddle and go to bed if you want to. I mean I don't want to rush it if you don't want to baby."
"No. I- it's okay." I hand him my glasses and he placed it on the vanity table. Without warning he playfully pushes me back on the bed and climbs on top of me.
"Got you now."
I giggle as he connects our lips together and from that moment I lost myself in my space thinking that he. was. Mr. Griffis.

My hand travel from his back to his torso, running my hands up and down his abs.
"God. You're so hot Katherine." He groans snapping me out of my fantasy.
Oh fuck. Oh my fucking fuck. What the hell have I done. I'm using my boyfriend's physical body to make out with the one man I can never have. Lord forgive me.
I push Cam off of me and starting sliding my shirt back on.
"Hey- where, what are you doing?"
I let out a sight. "I'm sorry Cammy. I- I can't" i shake my head slowly looking down. "I can't do this. I- I'm n-don't think I'm ready.. for this yet." I slip in my jeans.
"It's.. It's fine Kathy. Like I said. I'm not rushing into this." He sits up. "Where are you going?"
"Home. I guess." And I actually mean it. I'm going home.
He doesn't bother to ask me how am I going to get home, he just went in the bathroom without a word. This doesn't look good, he looked. Pissed and I'm sure as hell I know why.
I put on my spare flip-flops, grab my bag and head to door.
"Cam, baby. I. I'm sorry. I'll call you later."
No replies back. Okay... I open the door and let myself out.

I walked to the elevator and.. why do I have to bump into this person. The one person everyone knows that I don't like. Avery.
"Hey, where you're goin' Kat?"
"Home."
"Not stayin' ?" She scoffs.
"Do I like I'm staying to you." I fired back.
"Just asking." She gave me a smirks.
That bitch.
"Hey, before you leave, stop by at my room for a drink. There's an after party there. Feel free to join Kathy."
"Loved to."
I rolled my eyes and walk pass her to the elevator.

I punch the pad to the Lobby and call the cab.
About 5 minutes later he arrives.
"To where ma'am?"
I gave him the address.

It a 15 fucking minutes drive and I'm here. In front of Mr. Griffis's  door.

No lights coming out from the window, I assume he's in bed by now.
I decided to ring his door bell.
I swear to god if the blonde bitch pops up I'm just gonna die. Just die.
He opens the door with a confused look on his face.
"Hi,"
"Katherine. Hey. Why'd you-" he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Come inside."
I walk in and set my bag down as he closed the door.
Wow. The inside is so neat. The masculine smell flooded my nostrils.
"Have a seat. You want something to drink?"
"Water please." I said and sat down on his couch.
He returns from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand. I'm too distracted to even notice he's in his  casual attire. Black sweats and white tee.
He handed me the glass and sat down across from me.
"I'm not interrupting you anything right? You're here. Alone right?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.
"No and yes." He cracked a smile.
"Good. I thought you were in bed and.."
"I was about to go to bed actually." He leans forward.
"Katherine, what are you doing here? Clearly you have an overnight bag with you." He furrows his brows.
"Honestly, I don't know. I was gonna give the driver my address, but then he asked me where do I want to go so I gave him your address instead." I look down and spins the glass in my hands.
"I'm not bothering to ask how'd you get my address." He strokes his hair and leans back.
"Thanks, I really appreciate that." I softly smile.
"Where does Hampers thinks you are right now?"
"Um.. at home." I looked up.
"And where does your parents think you are?"
"At Sarah's."
"And where does Sarah-"
"In the room across from hers."

He shakes his head and stands up.
"What am I going to do with you Katherine. I- I can't. I'm not supposed to-"
"Let me stay. I know." I shrug. "I know that you have a gir-girl friend. And I sh-should be on my way." I put my glass on the table and stand up ready to grab my bag and walk home. Yes, Walk Home.
"No, stay."
Stay.
"And another fact, I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know what makes you think that but I'm single."
"What about that blonde bitc- girl I saw at the pep rally? Is she y-"
"She's my sister." He chuckles
I feel my face burning with embarrassment. All this time. I think he has a girlfriend.
"Oh. I, thought. You know.. she's so-"
"Young." He finished my sentence.
"That. And beautiful. The first thing that pops up on my mind is that she's your girlfriend."
He laughs and shakes his head as he walk toward the kitchen.

I don't know what came over me, abruptly I walk to him and wrap my arms around him feeling the heat radiating from him through the fabric.