Chapter 12

I hate the fact that I'm home alone. Sometimes I want to spend time with my family you know, but that didn't work out well because when I'm free they're on some sort of business trip or something like that, and when they're free I'm somewhere in Paradise. I called Sarah over and said she'll be here in half an hour, she's babysitting Joe. I lay on my back think of what happened last night. I felt like it was a dream or something. It.. It can't happen. I wouldn't, but it did and it was very immature of me to let it. I have a boyfriend and yet I'm hooking up with my Calc. Teacher or if "hooking up" is the right term for that. I.. it. It was very wrong of me. I barely know him at all. Like nothing. Blank. I don't even know if he's taking shit seriously or just tryna toy me, well if he did Imma need a backup plan, or something the help me escape the heartbreaking thing.

I don't want to be the one who got rejected. Not in this life. I hate being rejected. It made me feel unwanted.

I heard a bang on the door that snap me from my trance. I walk to the door and open it.
"The fuck's wrong with you? You scared the hell out of me." I said to Sarah who's just stands there with a smile turned to a frown.
"Sorry, I didn't mean it to be that loud."
I rolled my eyes "whatever, get in. I have something to talk about."

"So what-"
I cut her off. "Want anything to eat?"
She shakes her head. "How bout a drink. Like.. sodas?"
"Sure." I open the fridge, take two cans of Dr. Pepper and popped it open.
"Thanks." She said taking the can from me. "So what it is?"
"What's what?" I say in a questioning look.
"You wanna talk about something.,"
"Oh yeah." I remembered. "About last night."
"What about it you wanna know?" She asked.
"Everything." I say and take a sip of my soda.
"Well.. when you left, I heard Cam and his crew talking about you. Like how long you took to get a god damn drink, and how he saw you talking to Mr. McHottie over the bar and it seems like he's tryna' hit on you or something." I have the look.
"That ass."
"Hey, I'm just saying what you wanna know okay? Don't at me. I.. I can shut up."
"No. Continue."

After a long while of talking, Sarah stopped and ask in a soft tone. "So, what are you going to do about it?"
"Nothing."
"What?"
"Nothing. I'm just gonna pretend like I didn't heard shit. If he enjoys talking shit about me well let him be. I don't fucking mind at all." I sight and it seems like she noticed how pissed and sad I'm feeling right now. She pats my back.
"Hey, it's okay. He's just .. I don't know lost his mind sometimes that's all. You don't have to think about it and make it looks like it's a big deal. Now come and go out to eat."
I give a weak smile and nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to a not-so-fancy restaurant near by the West Field mall. We ate our dinner and we got home at 8.
"Still thinking about it." She seems to have read my mind.
"Uh. No, why would I."
"Yeah yeah, whatever. You wanna go to the club and have a good time?" She smirks.
"How the hell we're gonna get in there? We're not 21."
"I know someone there. Let's go change. Plus I've got some Fake ID" She winks at me.
And I'm not gonna ask how. This girl is crazy. Plain crazy.

Sarah wanted to do my makeup but I insisted, so she chose my outfit for the night instead. I do my eyebrows a bit darker to match my smoky eyes and of course nude lips. Sarah dig out a skin-tight dark green skirt and a black deep V-neck crop that shows my cleavage and my belly.

 Sarah dig out a skin-tight dark green skirt and a black deep V-neck crop that shows my cleavage and my belly

"No way in hell I'm wearing that. My parents would kill me. One gotta go."
"Oh yes you are. You told me to pick and I did." She arches her brows.
"But no too.. revealing you know." I rub my chin.
"Well too bad so sad, you didn't said that. Now come on' let's go mama." She pulled my arm.
"Wha- what happened if we got caught? If they don't let us in? Or or If they kicked us out? What-" she shush me.
"Like you don't know me at all Katherine Anne Kingston. I got thi okay? Trust me."
" 'Trust me' that's what they said." I say sarcastically and she nudged me hard with her pointy elbow.
"Oww."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We drove to a club called PubLuck. Never heard of it before, but since Sarah says 'she got this' so hopefully they'll let us in and they did.

This place is fine, not crazy. Only opens at 9 to 5. Sarah got us a couple of fake IDs, so I have the privilege to drink. I promised her (and myself too) not to go crazy. We settled down at the bar, we each had one shot and I'm starting to feel a little bit tipsy. Just a bit. Sarah ask me if I want another, I shake my head.
We go to the dance floor and just lose ourselves. I'm really enjoying this. The laser lights, armpit smells, loud music and strangers. You don't have to know their name, just make eyes contact and start grinding on them. After a while, I told Sarah I need to use the lady's room. I told her I'll meet her at the bar.
I quickly took a piss and come back out. Trust me, the club's bathroom doesn't smells good. At all.

I walk to the bar to find a familiar structure of a man hidden in the shadow. I don't really trust what my eyes in the stage of tipsiness see so I decided to walk over. To my surprise it's Mr. Griffis. Mother Nature must've really enjoyed watching me squirm whenever I see him, or near him.

"Mr. Griffis?" I asked with my head tilted to one side.
He quickly turned to the sound of his name.
"Casey?"
I shake my head and scoot closer.
"Kingston?"
I nodded followed by a smile.
"Ah. We meet again." He said followed by a boyish grin. "What- How do you get in?"
"Fake ID" I whispered and wink. He burst out laughing and shakes his head.

"What brings you here Kathy? To a place like this?"
"Uh. I'm bored at home, so a friend of mine drove us here. Uh. Sarah actually."
"Kelly?"
"Yep, that's her." I turn around and take my second shot. I need some confidence to talk to this man.
"I wouldn't drink  that if I were you."
"Well too bad you're not." I rolled my eyes playfully.
"So Mr. Griffis" I prompted. "It's my turn. What brings you here at this hour? Let me guess wifey problems?" I slightly smirk.
"No actually. I'm just.. lonely. Stressed out. A man don't want to be lonely you know."He said. His expression seems sad. Fuck. Why do I have to say the last part. I mentally smack myself.

I apologize if you don't get what the fuck's going here, or if it's too fast. I agreed. It's kinda crazy. Plain crazy. Sorry for that.

Leave some comments. I'd love to hear those :)

Kittykatty970