Eight

Just like him•
.
.
.
.
.
Onwards;

Alejandro smiled triumphantly at his new stock of ammunition he managed to get without any interruptions from his on going pest. Allegro patted him on the back and Ben sipped his drink happily.
"This is enough to last us for a few months...." Allegro folded his arms together, his eyes gazing upon the their beautiful weapons.
Alejandro turned his attention to Ben, "Call Kela and thank him for me."

Alejandro couldn't wipe the grin off his face- he was finally successful in getting a few thousand boxes of ammunition without an interruption. Gleefully he blew out a puff of grey and headed back into the living room and his eyes met a pair of blue ones. His cold grey ones scanned her body and he clenched his teeth at the red that was seeping through her grey t-shirt.
"Every time you look at me, you make that face?" She shook her head.

Alejandro held his cigar in his fingers, "What face?"
Lilly propped herself against the wall, "That face"
Alejandro shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about..... and it's time to change your bandages."
Alejandro turned his attention to a near by medicine cabinet and pulled out what he needed. She sat down on the couch and lifted her shirt slightly, just enough for him to get to the bandages.

Holding her shirt with one hand she watched him carefully and Alejandro could feel her eyes on him and he looked up to meet them. Their staring contest was so intense Alejandro had stopped what he was doing and had focused all his attention to her. Her face flushed and she took one of her hands and trailed the tattoos along his arm. The feeling felt nothing like what he'd ever felt before and he quickly pulled his hand away.

Alejandro shook his head, "There all done." He stood up abruptly.
"Thank you." Her voice was soft, "Alejandro, is there anything to eat? I haven't eaten all day..."
Alejandro frowned, "There's food" he led the way into the kitchen and Lilly sat down as he took out something quick for her.
Lilly sat in silence eating until she spoke up, "Your tattoos, how many do you have?"

Alejandro shrugged, " I lost count."
Lilly chuckled, "Do they all have a meaning?"
Alejandro sat down opposite to her, "Some of them"
She was quiet for awhile, "Have you ever killed anyone?"
Alejandro almost laughed, it was what he had been taught- to kill; she was so innocent. She should have never been at that club the night he shot her.

"It's okay.... if you don't want to answer it..... I was asking too many questions anyway..." she mumbled.
"I have." Alejandro answered honestly.
She didn't answer, "Why?"
Alejandro took a deep inhale of the smoke, "it's what I do" he stood up then, ready to end this conversation.

"Wait." Lilly called after him, "Why do you always wear black suits?"
He shook his head at her question and turned to see her smiling.
Her smile was pretty.
"I'm a businessman."

~*~

Alejandro had drank close to fifteen shots of tequila and his head was spinning. Allegro was laughing hysterically and Ben was grinning like a dumbass. Allegro latched his arm around Alejandro, "You know, Lilly....... she likes you"
Alejandro suddenly caught hold of any soberness he had left.
Allegro shook his head, "If you had asked me she has horrible taste."

Alejandro stumbled up the stairs and towards his room and planted himself on his bed.
She liked him; bad idea.

He woke up the next morning with a banging headache and winced as he sat up. He washed his face and stumbled down the stairs in only his sweat pants. He poured himself a cup of coffee and turned to have Lilly staring directly at him.
"Morning." Her voice was quiet.
He didn't answer but sipped his coffee in response, "No offense but you look horrible.."

"So do you."
Lilly rolled her eyes and turned to her toast and took a bite of it. They sat in silence and he could feel her eyes on him; she was probably staring at his scar- and he had many.
Alejandro held his head in his hand and sighed deeply, his hangover was giving him a hard time. He needed to get over this quickly he had a meeting Kela and another companion in a few hours and it was already half day.

Lilly chuckled, "That bad, huh?"
Lilly stood up and quickly pulled out a pack of pills, "Take two of these and you'll be fine."
He muttered a thanks and she sat back down studying him. Alejandro wondered what she was thinking but had quickly dismissed the thought.
"Where are you originally from?"
"Born and raised in France."

"Tu parle le français?"
Lilly grinned, "Oui, et toi?"
"Not much."
Lilly laughed, "Your French sounds good, maybe better than your English"
Alejandro raised his eyebrows, "Is that so?" He folded his arms.
"Uhuh, I've been speaking English as soon as I came out of the womb"

He shook his head, "What made you come to Italy?" He was genuinely curious about the girl.
She shrugged, "I've never been but I heard it's beautiful, even if France is only a train ride away."
Alejandro sipped his coffee, feeling his headache diminishing.
"However I haven't really been anywhere I've spent all my time here-"

Alejandro looked away then, that was his fault, he shook his head, " I'll have Ben or Harley take you out when you're able." He whispered solely to himself and she smiled.

Alejandro had entered the strip club and was told where to go. He nodded his head, "Kela."
"Alejandro" Kela stood up and shook his hand, "This is a friend of mine, Gregorio Kristofo. He's a young man like yourself who wants revenge."
Alejandro took hold of Gregorio's extended hand. He held it tight, Gregorio was tall and muscular with flaky brown hair and dark eyes.

"Casió took my family." He said with distaste, "And I want to take him down."
"I called us all here today to discuss our next move. I've sent a team of men out to inquire on where Casió may be. Since no one knows for sure where he is. They left about an hour ago and if they find anything are soon to report to me."

Gregorio turned to me, "I've heard of you Alejandro..... you've made quite a name for yourself in Italy, especially when you and your team of men took out a few gangs months ago. Your ways are almost identical to your father" he smirked.
"You've done your research, I see" Alejandro sipped his glass.

Gregorio shrugged, "I had to know who my competition was..... at twenty four, I'm fairly new."
Alejandro sipped his drink again, where did Kela find this guy...