Seven

love? what is love?•
.
.
.
.
.
Onwards;

Alejandro put his hand to his head as he stared at Francis' beaten body. Stab wounds had punctured his skin at least 25 times and that was at least what Harley had counted. Alejandro fists curled in a fit of anger at the 'C' carved onto his forehead by a blade. Alejandro had had enough of his shit- years ago and now he had to deal with this!

Casió had taken his ammunition and destroyed his partnership but then he'd made the biggest mistake of fucking life. He'd killed one of his men and Alejandro wasn't going to stand for it. Alejandro was going to attack.

Alejandro sighed as he strolled towards his room. His eyes flew across the hall towards Lilly's room where the door was ajar. Suddenly his eyes caught her figure in the mirror. She was only dressed in her bra and panty and he wanted to tear his eyes away but he couldn't; she was staring at herself, well, only one thing the wound. The wound he'd caused, her dainty fingertips trailing the edges and he watched as tears streamed from her beautiful blue eyes.

Her perfect body with one solid, scar that would never leave her. Alejandro watched as she put her hands to her forehead and fell onto the bed in a thud. He left then.
Guilt; eating him alive.

and he'd never felt guilty.

Not with anyone; not ever.

~*~

Allegro was pacing in front of him, "Does this make sense Alejandro.... we all want revenge but.... attacking...."
Alejandro blew out a puff of smoke and shrugged getting up and going towards the hospital ward. Allegro didn't come after him- he knew better than that. When he entered he sat down and peered into the his eyes.

"I want to attack" Alejandro blew another large puff of grey.
The old man was thoughtful, "Do I know you?" Alejandro ignored his question.
"Do I attack him or not!"
"Fuck"
Alejandro yelled and caught sight of the disfiguration on the wall, "No. Don't attack, get your men in order first and wait. Wait for the right time-"
Alejandro just nodded at the advice and left.

Alejandro found Allegro again, " we won't attack.... but I want a meeting with Kela."
Before Allegro could respond Ben burst into the room, looked completely startled.
Alejandro suddenly had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, "It's Kela"

Are you kidding me?

"What's the problem?" Alejandro was almost afraid to ask.
Ben shook his head, "He was just rambling and cursing .... he's coming over here now..."
Allegro gave Alejandro a look and Alejandro stood up, bursting through the door.
At about 9:30, Kela had arrived with his men in toe, a killer frown upon his lips. His body radiating anger and Alejandro wasn't looking forward to it.

"Kela...." Alejandro stood up and Kela walked straight past him and into his study.
Alejandro shut the door behind him and turned to see Kela seated at his desk.
"Martini, do you know what I came home too yesterday?"
He didn't wait for his answer, "Four of my men dead and my wife, raped."

Alejandro didn't know what to say as Kela continued, "Casió fucking invaded my house when I was out and minimum men were around!" Kela shook his head.
Alejandro feared what came next, "Your wife, is she okay?"
Kela clenched his fists, "She'll be fine, sooner or later..."

Kela shook his head, "And the bastard had the nerve leave me a note!" He handed Alejandro the crumbled piece of paper.

Next time, I'll kill her-

Alejandro shook his head, "so much for being a strength" Alejandro whispered under his breath.
He was using Kela's wife as leverage and Alejandro was afraid that Kela was going to call off his deal, however he was pleasantly surprised.
"Martini, I want this son of a bitch dead. My men are still at your disposal and I will do what ever in my power to take him down."

Alejandro nodded hesitating about telling him about the mole instead he changed the subject and they continued their meeting.

~*~

"No boy! You're doing it all wrong!" Alejandro had heard that saying for the tenth time that morning.
Sweat burned his open wound from when last the whip had blazed his skin. He cringed as he was jumping around his sparing partner, looking for an opening. Suddenly Alejandro felt a hand swiftly grab his neck and squeeze. He looked into the face of his father as he fought like a fish out of water for air-

Alejandro jolted out of bed and shook his head at the dreadful memory. His steps echoed down the stairs and he twisted his head at the sight of Lilly drinking tea.
"You're up late?" Lilly jumped at the sound of his voice.
"I wanted something to drink" she blushed, curling up, "How about you?"

Alejandro shrugged, his nightmare flashing across his mind. He took a seat across from her and draped his arm over the couch.
Totally ignoring her question, "Where's your family? How come they haven't been looking for you? You haven't called anyone? Nothing."
Alejandro said boldly suddenly curious about her life.

Lilly looked away, "My mom is dead. My dad... I don't talk to him."
"Have you always lived in Italy?"
She shook her head, "I can't speak Italian. I just needed away time."
Alejandro got up completely understanding, he watched her as she sipped her drink.
"How long have you lived this life?" Her question stunned him temporarily.

Alejandro shook his head running his hands through his hair, "All my life-"