Four

Like father;Like son•
.
.
.
.
.
Onwards;

It was Thursday;
Alejandro sat at his desk with his fingers trailing through his dark hair. Allegro was before him with a scowl spread across his face.
"I am not going to give you the money!"
Alejandro rolled his eyes at his brother's stubbornness, "and why is that?"
He scoffed, "Its a suicide mission! You will be alone and unarmed!"

"Kela simply wants to talk, and we'll be talking. No need for violence..."
"You really are stupid" Allegro muttered before slamming the door behind him.
Alejandro was in no way stupid-
Alejandro rolled his eyes before receiving a knock to his door, "Yes. Come in"
Alejandro raised his eyebrows as Harley frantically told him about the woman, who seemed to be misbehaving herself-

"She's been yelling all morning sir..... she wants to see you!"
Alejandro scoffed, "Please Harley, the girl is your responsibility.... I have no time for this!"
Harley shook his head, "Sir she's threatening to call the police!"
Alejandro was amused, "A feisty one... " he shrugged, " Hmm...... kill her"
Harley bit his tongue mumbling blindly, "but sir..."

Alejandro raised his eyebrows, "fine then I will" he picked up his gun and loaded it getting up and making his way towards the hospital ward.
As he approached he could here her swearing, "Get me the fuck outta here! Or I swear I'll call the police and have all of you behind bars!"
Alejandro laughed as he entered the room and her shouting immediately subsided, "Finally the man I want to see..."

Her eyes widened at the sight of his pointed gun at her.
"Call the police? That's your threat?"
She shrugged eying the gun, "I'll kill you before you do!"
Lilly leaned back, "Don't miss this time. If I'm going to die I want it quick"
Alejandro raised his eyebrows, enjoying her attitude, "So be it" he flicked the switch on his gun.

The two stood in silence for awhile and then she spoke up, "I want a room"
"You are in one"
"An actual room with a comfortable bed!"
"Sorry. It's not available." The gun still pointed at her.
Lilly crossed her arms, "Put the gun down Martini. If all the chatter I've been hearing about you is right, if you wanted me dead, I'd be dead a long time ago. The act you have, can go"

Alejandro lowered his weapon, "The act?"
The woman, Lilly rolled her eyes, "Yes. The big bad leader of a mafia act"
Alejandro frowned, "Is this what all the shouting was about!" He was furious.
"Yes. My back is killing me!"
If circumstances were different, he would have laughed but when last had he laughed?
His father had beat a lot of things out of him, literally-

"There is no room available"
Lilly frowned, "That's bull! Ben and Allegro said there were plenty of rooms!"
Fuck the both of them......
"You aren't staying here long enough for a room!"
Lilly scoffed but kept her gorgeous blue eyes on him. Alejandro knew how beautiful she was but  now looking at her. He was awestruck.

"I'm not some prisoner!"
Women are so dramatic-
"Mi a more, you should be lucky you have not been treated like a prisoner. I doubt you would have made it past the first few days"
"Fuck you"
Alejandro rolled his eyes, "Wouldn't you like too-"
Red spread across her cheeks as she twisted her head immediately away from him, that seemed to shut her up.

Alejandro took a look at her bandages and cringed. He'd never be able to get over that-

~*~

Alejandro folded his arms across his chest and raised his eyebrows at his brother and Ben.
"Giving people false hope of accommodation?"
Ben rolled his eyes once he realized what this was about, "Jesus Alejandro one room for the girl wouldn't kill you!"
"We have so many here..... and you have to admit the hospital is uncomfortable..."

"She's not meant to be comfortable! She's...."
Allegro but in, "Let's not forget who's the reason why she's here...." both men smirked.
"I had no idea where she came out from! I had a clean shot! And she... she got in the way!"
Ben scoffed, "No need to explain yourself to us, but  the least we could do is give her a room."
Alejandro curled his fists, "If she means so fucking much to you give her your room!"

Ben shrugged and stalked off in the way of the hospital. Allegro smirked at his brother before walking off himself.

~*~

Alejandro couldn't sleep; again.
He leaned over the kitchen counter and wiped the drops of sweat off his forehead.
"You're up late?" A soft voice said.
Lilly was leaning against the doorway, a large shirt covering her abdomen. Her bronze colored hair was tied in a ponytail. Her blue eyes traveling down his shirtless body. Alejandro almost smirked when she seemed to be gawking.

He ignored her stares as she regained her composure.
"I take it your staying in Ben's room..." his voice was harsh and his body became rigid.
"No. I'm opposite you"
Alejandro was suddenly relieved but confused, "I think I wasn't suppose to tell you that... Allegro said not too- and I should stop talking-" she mumbled hopelessly.

Besides the back talk she insisted on giving Alejandro, he knew he made her nervous as red filled her cheeks.

He shook his head, "Just stay."
"Stay?"
"I'm giving you permission to stay in the room." His voice was cold.
Lilly suddenly looked down at her toes, "Oh I thought.... never mind...."
Women were pathetic.
Lilly poured herself a glass of water and sipped it and he watched her closely.

"I can walk now. Just thought you should know. It hurts a bit but not bad...."
He didn't say anything.
"Harley says I'll be fine soon."
Good.
"I was supposed to ask... there is a man in the hospital ward... umm his name I barely remember but I've seen him walking around. What's wrong with him?"

She had touched a nerve.
"that is none of your business!"
Lilly seemed stunned by his tone but quickly closed her mouth, "I didn't mean to pry"
"It's just he came into my room one time and asked me if I was Georgia."

Alejandro became rigid.
"It's getting late, go to sleep." Alejandro walked towards the way of the hospital ward unyielding.

He stood in front of him frowning, "Do you know who I am?"
The old man shook his head avoiding eye contact, "I'm...." he was cut off.
"The woman staying down the hall.... is it my wife .... is it Georgia...."
Alejandro became rigid, "No."
"Georgia's dead."

José frowned and looked straight ahead, "Don't lie to me boy!"
José scanned Alejandro's bare chest and bent his head in confusion of the scar across it. It was deep and jagged and would never leave him, ever;
"Where'd you get that hideous scar boy?" His face showed utter confusion.
"If you were my son I'd beat the hell out of whomever had hurt you."

Alejandro didn't know what to say, instead he slammed his fist into the wall.
Punching it-
Over 
And over
And over
Again-
Until his fists were bloody and bruised.
Then he left.