Chapter 14~Percy

I wake up from my slumber knowing I have to get out of bed. I look over and see that Jason is still sleeping away with his glasses hanging on his face like always. I pick the glasses off his nicely tanned face and put them on his night stand.

I sat on the memory foam mattress that we got the last time we were here on a mission which was a few months ago. Then I force myself to stand up I noticed right away that the floor was freezing cold. I ran over to the small closet across the room and put on my blue fuzzy slippers and lounging robe.

When I started walking out of the room to go take a shower my stomach decides it's hungry and I was forced to listen. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets and found some pancake mix and blue food coloring. At that moment I knew what I was going to have for breakfast. I kept flipping the pancakes and putting them on a plate when they were done. I realized it probably wasn't a good idea to make these when I was probably the only person up but it wasn't my fault. I was okay sleeping in all day doing nothing but my brain decided that I had enough sleep. I eventually ran out of the mix I had in the bowl so I put the mix and food coloring back in cabinet and the bowl and pan in the sink.

I put some butter and syrup on my big stack of pancakes. I saved the others a few on the counter and covered them with a paper that had their names on it of course. I was about to take my first bite of the delicious blue pancakes I had made when of course a little thump from the basement. I sighed and stared down at my pancakes and stood up to see what it was. I grabbed the key to open the door and walked down the stairs shutting the door quietly behind me. I looked around and saw Will Solace come out of the bathroom with wet hair and freshly new clothes I left in the small cabinet under the sink for both of them. He looked up at me and gave a small forced smile.

"Hey" I said unsure of what else I should say to someone I just kidnapped. "Hey" he grunted and walked over to his bed. "Uh are you hungry?" I ask as he stares back at me. "Yeah"He quickly responds and looks away.

"Do you want to have breakfast upstairs with me. I made blue pancakes"

"Are you planning something?"

"No. You said you were hungry so I decided to be nice and offer you to come upstairs for breakfast. But if you don't want to...."

"No I do it's just I'm trained to be cautious"

"I get I'm also a spy too Come on or our pancakes are going to get cold."

As we walked upstairs I saw Will look at Nico sleeping comfortably in his bed with his lips slightly parted. I locked the door back and made sure it was shut. "Can I ask you a question Percy?" Will ask as he puts syrup on his blue pancakes.

"Sure go ahead what do you want to know."I responded.

"Why are you being so nice aren't you supposed to hate me?"He asked as he walked over and sat down.

"Well yes I am supposed too but actually I don't hate everyone from your organization. I actually know a  few people from you side. They tried to get me to join but I couldn't leave Jason and Nico and they didn't need anyone else leaving them."

"You and Jason are pretty close huh."
"Yeah"

"Who do you know from my organization?"

"Well I know Bianca Di Angelo, Hazel Levesque, Zoe Nightshade, and......... Thalia Grace."

"Wait I remember them telling me something about loosing three friends and family but I didn't think it was you, Jason and Nico."

"Will do you like Nico?"

"Why would you say that."

"Well it's clear that he likes you and when you look at him you have tiny hearts in your eyes."

"I'm pretty sure that's not scientifically possible."

"Well it's true you clearly like each other but you're both afraid that the other won't like you back and because you're supposed to be enemies."

"Okay maybe a little bit but it's never going to happen."

"Okay you say so"

He sighed and we took our now empty plates to the sink. I told him I was going to take a shower and to make sure he wouldn't leave handcuff him to the refrigerator door handle. When I got out I was wearing fresh new clothes and un handcuffed Will.
I heard a groan come from the bedroom and had Will take Nico's pancakes. He understood if Jason found out that I was being nice to them by giving them food and clothes that he would get mad at me and we didn't need that. As soon as I locked the basement door Jason walked into the kitchen. "Good morning" I said a quickly walked over to him. "What were you doing near the basement?" He asked and stared down at me. "I was just making sure it was locked. Here sit down I made some blue pancakes this morning." I replied and smiled at him. He just smiled back and stared eating. Thankfully he didn't ask any more questions or suspect anything else. I didn't want to lie but I had no other choice I didn't want him to be mad at me.
Jason could get really angry sometimes and can get really scary. Whoever made him mad would regret it right after.He usually doesn't get that mad though which is a relief and he doesn't get that mad at me thankfully. I sat down and hoped he wouldn't suspect anything else later.
********************************************
Sorry guys that I haven't updated in forever. I had no motivation and really bad writers block. I also have SOL's I have to study for. I know this is a sucky chapter but it'll do for now. Thank you guys for being so patient. I love you guys and all your support. I will try to update sooner. Please leave comments I love to hear from you guys.