Ezra confessed for a million times, and for the last time para kay Noreen padin. They both chose to stop loving each other for each other's sake.

" Im going to finish all of this " Sabi ni Noreen as she arrived in front of the Go Group Building.

-

She approached the front desk, the lady asked her if she has an appointment , she was escorted to Lika's office. Pinatong nya ang basket of cupcakes like the one she got for Ezra before and she waited for Lika to finish her phone call, Lika was facing the window behind her desk.

" Napapunta ka bigla " Lika smiled at her as she ended the phone call, the aura is different here, it was creepier and it made Noreen's heart beat faster.

" Opo, I just wanted to visit you " Sabi ni Noreen smiling. " You got something for me?" Lika asked.

" Opo " Noreen brought the basket to the desk. Lika smiled as she received it, thanking Noreen.

" I was gonna write an article about you. Is it okay If I ask you questions?" Noreen asked. Pumayag si Lika, offering Noreen a seat, they started comfortably with Noreen asking simple questions like what does she feel about the wedding, the type of articles and interview that Noreen despises.

" Okay , now why did you ask Aries to write an Article about Ezra?" Tanong ni Noreen.

" What ? " Lika said, appearing shocked by Noreen's approach. " I didn't ask Aries to write and Article about Ezra or anyone " Sabi ni Lika.

" Akala ko ba wala kang kilala na Aries, why does it seem like you know him? " Noreen asked.

" Exactly, I don't know an Aries and why would I do that to Ezra?" Lika asked.

" Because you're nearly broke and you're trying to mask all of it " Sabi ni Noreen.

And that's the time na naging intense na ang aura ng room and even Lika's facial expression from smiley turned into annoyed and scary.

-

" May class ka diba? Hatid na kita " Sabi ni Ezra kay Balm.

" Duh, alangan iwan mo ako dito " Sabi ni Balm, as she got on the Motorbike. " Actually pwede kita iwan dito " Ezra said in a joking manner. " Ano pinagusapan nyo ni Noreen? " Balm asked.
" It doesn't matter " Sabi ni Ezra.

Hindi na sumagot si Balm. It matters , it matters alot to Ezra , kahit sya naman eh naramdaman nya na ito na talaga ang katapusan ng bagay na hindi man lang nagsimula.

They went to school and witnesses an unusual scenario, nakagather ang mga students sa screen na nagmumukha na parang walang klase but, there are more people than usual who's surrounding the screens that are scattered all over school, is there good news?

Pero, hindi. Ni mismo ang Anchor na si Julious Alili ay nanonood din, Nilapitan ni Balm at ni Ezra si Julious.

" What's going on ?" Balm asked, then alot of people are looking at her like she has done something wrong.

Ang nasa screen lang naman pala, Si Lika at si Noreen.

-