" Okay ka lang ?" Lisa asked who looked really worried.

" Hindi sya okay " Sabi ni Mark, patting Noreen's back. " What's wrong? " He asked.

" I'm not even sure " Sabi ni Noreen. " You must be tired " Sabi ni Lisa , pouting , nahahawa na sya sa mood ni Noreen. " She's having one of those days " Sabi ni Mark, then it came to him. "May ginawa ba sayo ang Ezra na yun ? " He asked in a angry tone.

" Oh. " Bigla naalala ni Lisa, he just got engaged. " Didn't you hear Mark? He got engaged to Balm " Sabi ni Lisa.

Di na nagsalita si Mark, pero nakanukot ang noo nya, he's not having it , whatever Ezra did to Noreen kahit wala naman, he just confessed and he confessed over a million times.

-

Christmas' Eve

He got Noreen a snowglobe from Ireland, they were giving out presents and they were at El Nido, Palawan isa sa mga resorts nila Fred, they spent the weekend there with their family, except Ezra's dad.

" And..." Ezra gave Noreen a bouquet of flowers made from special paper. " Pinag aralan ko paano yan gawin sa Ireland and tinulungan ako ni Emmanuela and ni Elijah, these flowers won't die, ingatan mo ahh!" Ezra said in a joking manner, but he did put extra effort with those flowers.

Noreen loved it as she is a person who's not into material things, mas gusto nya ang from the heart at pinaghirapan, effort.

-

Noreen shifted in her room and laid on her back sa kanyang comfort zone ,her bed.

She can hear her brother, talking happily on his phone , he was talking about his wedding then he shifted to his new launch.

" Noreen, Sama ka dinner with Lika " Sabi ng kuya nya, who was on the phone smiling at her by the door.

" Uhmm...Okay , wait lang po " Sabi ni Noreen. Nanginig kalamnan nya, she started to rethink everything, is she selfish? or dapat maging considerate sya sa kuya nya? But, Noreen knows how to handle a situation like this ,dapat ang i-approach mo ang taong may problema, hindi mo idadaan sa ibang tao, yun ang naisip ni Noreen.

And being a member of the guild, she knows what type of bait she will serve.

-

They went to dinner to a fancy japanese restaurant, Noreen was rather quiet but, she took occassional fake smiles to compensate and look normal, the couple was really sweet in front of her, making her feel the third wheel vibe.

" Noreen, my sweet is there something bothering you, is it school?" Like asked in a sweet tone.

" Uhh...normal stressors lang po, I'm okay po " Noreen smiled. She felt that something is fishy other than the raw fish served in front of her. " So, when is the wedding? " Noreen asked, laying down her chopsticks and smiling at the couple.

" Well, Lika always wanted to be married at the month of june " Sabi ni N, holding Lika's hand and looking deep in her eyes. " But, we talked about it and we plan to get married next month "

" Yes " Lika agreed smiling.

" That's nice, February when you launch the new software as well " Sabi ni Noreen, throwing another bait.

" Really ? " Sabi ni Lika. " Another software? " Lika said , shocked and amazed by N's brilliance.
" An updated version " Sabi ni N.

Lika complimented him, they were still holdings hands but, Noreen is not convinced. Pero, sumagi din sa isip nya na nagbabago naman ang tao ahh, Past is past...maybe, she's changed. But, she ruined a person's reputation, forcing him to start a fake relationship, and now, another transaction has been made.