Si Maharlika nasa harap with her parents, N, Balm and Ezra.

" Nagkabalikan ba sila? " Fred asked Klaud.

" Wala syang sinabi ,tsaka ang bilis naman nakaraan lang -" Sabi ni Klaud pero siniko sya ni Fred para tumigil magsalita, he was about to talk about Ezra's feelings towards Noreen pero alam naman ni Noreen.
" Kinuha lang siguro sya as escort " Sabi ni Lisa trying to comfort Noreen.

After the feast, A dance was commenced again by N and Maharlika, dancing like a newly wed couple to a music that is played by the piano and an orchestra, they gazed at each other in love, as others were invited by the couple to dance too.

Ezra got off his chair and he left balm alone, hindi na umimik si balm at tinignan nalang kung saan pupunta si Ezra, he went to Noreen's table and he lent out his hand, asking Noreen to dance.

Balm felt bitter acid rise from her stomach to her chest dahil sa selos, Noreen looked at Ezra, gazed deep into his eyes. " Can I have this dance?" Sabi nya, Noreen took his offer and they walked into the dance floor. " May mga bagay akong sasabihin sayo " Sabi ni Ezra as he placed his hand on Noreen's waist. " And listen " .

" I missed you " Sabi ni Ezra, just as soon as they started to waltz, Ezra looked into Noreen na parng tagos na sa kaluluwa nya, appreciating her beauty and her grace as she danced with him. " I like you Noreen " Hindi nagsalita si Noreen, she just listened and she looked straight at Ezra. " I love you , Noreen " Those words actually made Noreen's internal organs freeze pero, hindi nya pinakita sa mukha nya but , she was dying inside. She loves him too, she loves him so much that it kills her.

" The room is filled with beautiful girls, yet ikaw lang ang nakikita ko. I was dancing with Balm but, it's you who I am longing for. Noreen, I love you " Sabi ni Ezra. This time Noreen paused from the dance and she hugged Ezra, looking at Balm who's now standing from her seat, having the perfect view of the two from the stage.

Ezra hugged Noreen back, and he felt happy, does this mean that Noreen loves her back, and they can actually be a couple but, he haven't explained the set back yet.

" Namiss din kita kuya Ezra" Sabi ni Noreen breaking out of the long tight hug. " But, I don't love - love you " Sabi ni Noreen. Ezra smiled and he messed Noreen's hair. " Di mo ata ako naintindihan, hindi kita mahal " Inulit ni Noreen.

This time actually stabbing the hell out of Ezra. " Your eyes don't agree with your words " Sabi ni Ezra, then he laughed again trying to shake off the pain. " You don't have to love me back kid, sa form na sinasabi ko, I get it you can't force someone to love them back, I know what that feels like but, before anything else. I actually loved , and it happens na ikaw yun Noreen " Sabi ni Ezra with every bit of sincerity na mapipiga mo sa kanya.

" Bakit mo to sinasabi saakin ngayon? Are you in a hurry? Ano nangyare sayo? " Noreen asked sending missiles to the landmarks of Ezra's heart and brain. " Baka kasi may mangyare and I just want you to know that, I was busy these past few days but, you were always on my mind...and , it's okay if you don't love - love me now, maybe one day and maybe, I'll fall out of love...I don't know basta , Mahal kita Noreen" He said one last time.

Noreen's face turned into a frown and she held both of Ezra's hand." I'm sorry but, Balm is the one for you " Noreen said.

" Pati ba naman ikaw? " Ezra chuckled. " Everyone says that" dagdag nya, starting to make Noreen feel guilty about what she just said but, Noreen has a purpose.

" I'm sorry kuya, pero hanggang friendship lang talaga ma o-offer ko pwede rin, brotherhood ...I'll always be your little sister , nandito lang ako...hinihintay ka na ni balm doon " Sabi ni Noreen kay Ezra, Ezra has a sad face and he wasn't afraid to show Noreen how he really felt, he was serious about his feelings and he got turned down, kahit sobrang robotic ng tono at facial expressions ni Noreen, he just thought na baka hindi pa handa si Noreen sa relationship or baka, may fears pa sya na iba.