Chapter 5

Noah’s P.O.V

I moaned at the alarm as it went off at fine in the damn morning. I sat up and looked over at the small baby bed near the foot of our bed. Good my ten month old son, Andrew, was still asleep. Angel was still asleep next to me or she was till I heard her ask softly.

“Is Andrew still asleep?”

“Yeah he is baby.” I answered kissing her forehead. “I’m gunna go I’ve got Alpha work.”

“Hmm.” Angel trailed off as she fell back asleep.

I walked ou8t of the room then to my study which was two floors up. I walked in sighing heavily at the sight of a huge stack of paper on my desk. Today was gunna be a long day.  I slumped into my chair at my desk and over looked the boring office of mine. Angel kept saying I need to brighten it up…I just might.

I sat there a moment longer before standing. When was the last time I took a break from all this? Its been over a year I can tell you that. Even with Andrew I hardly had time with him. I went back to the bed room. I was taking the day off. Once there I pulled off my shirt. I crawled back into bed wrapping my arms tightly around Angel. Andrew will be up in two hours and same with Angel. Might as well get some sleep, too.

†††

It was around nine by the time I awoke. Angel was nowhere but I had Andrew asleep on my chest. I breathed out slowly as I smiled to myself. He’s done this a few times before.

Angel? Where are you? I asked mentally as I wrapped an arm around my son. He squirmed a little before getting comfortable.

I’m with the pack doctor. I heard her day mentally.

Why? I asked with a panic. Babe are you okay?

I sat up quickly but careful not to hurt Andrew who I put in his baby bed and rushed down to Angel who was with the pack doctor chit chatting with a pleasant smile on her face. She sat in one of the beds with her back to me but I could tell she was happy.

Noah I’m-

“You are sure as hell aren’t fine if you’re here.” I said walking over to her with a frown on my face.

I saw she held something and she gasped when she saw me. She then gave me a huge frown as she crossed her arms hiding what she had been holding.

“What?” I asked.

Angel sighed then gave me a smile.

“Okay just ruin my surprise.” She giggled softly.

I looked at her in confusion causing her to shook her head and hand me what she had been holding in her hand. I took it looking down at once. It was…..ultrasound pictures. I looked at Angel then down at the picture noticing it said “It’s a girl.” I then looked back up at Angel my jaw dropping slightly in the process.

“Noah? You’re eyes are huge and your jaw just dropped. Say something. Please.” Angel whispered.

I closed my dropped jaw.

“I’m the father, right?” I asked causing Angel to let out a cute sexy giggle.

“Yeah you are.” She said. “Who else would it be, you idiot?”

“Holy shit!” I whispered. “I’m gunna be a daddy! Again!”

“So you’re not made?” She asked.

“Best surprise ever baby doll.” I said kissing her. “I love you so so much.” I then dropped to my knees saying the same thing to her stomach as I lifted up her shirt and kissed the small baby bump that had begun to form.

I smiled brightly and that’s when she hit my arm.

“That was supposed to be a surprise!!!!!!” She hissed although she was giggling like crazy.

“Not my fault you said you were here.”

“Actually it is seems how you’re the one who got me pregnant.” She answered me touching her stomach slightly. “Who knew we’d have an adopted thirteen year old, a ten month old and a baby on the wall all within a year.”

“I sure as hell didn’t but I wouldn’t change a thing.” I said grinning crazily kissing her.

Angel smiled wrapping her arms around my neck.

“So I love you but you were with our son last so go get him.” she said kissing me again. “Please?”

I chuckled.

“Yes beautiful.” I said then walked out of the room then turned and said to her with a grin. “You look sexy with a baby bump. Hmm! I can’t wait!”