Prologue

Mystery person's POV

"No!" I screamed at the dark haired young man santered toward me with an evil looking grin on his face.

I backed up into a brick wall. I tried to back up futher but of course the brickwall stopped me.

"So my dear you don't want to become a werewolf?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"I hear you have a boyfriend named James Perkins." The young man said to me.

"Um...yeah...what of it?" I asked.

"Has he told you he's a werewolf like me?" The young man asked.

"No!" I whispered. "He cant be!"

"Oh but he is my dear Lily." The young man said. "The bad thing about it all is, werewolves are forbidden to date or even fall in love with humans and you see James has done both.

I gasped.

James loves me?

"So now, Lily, I'm doing this for the two of you because the law says I'd have to either kill the human or kill both the human and the werewolf breaking the law." He told me.

He was right in front of me now.

"Who...who are you?" I asked.

"Well I'm your boyfriend's pack leader, Noah Lockheart." He answered.

"What happens in I agree?" I asked.

"I turn you into one of us."

"O-o-okay." I whispered.

Noah smiled.

"I knew you'd see if my way." He said closing the distance between us. He moved my strawbarry blonde hair away from my neck as he whispered. "This may hurt a little bit."

I closed my eyes just as I felt Noah's teeth graze my skin. I sqweezed my eyes shut a little tighter. Why was I scared?

Noah bit me.

I screamed.