Chapter 4

Logan’s P.O.V.

That was stupid!!! That was fucking stupid of me!!!!!!! How could I have just kissed her like that and just fucking run away? I’m such a dick!!! I growled at myself as I slowed to a walk. I then pulled a box of cigarettes from the side pocket of my cargo pants. I stuck a cigarette in my mouth and traded the box for my lighter. I lit the cigarette and as I walked put away my lighter. Why must life be so damn stressful?

I found the usual cliff I went to, to over look the large lake. The sun was setting and the waterfall in the distance seemed to glow an orange color from it. It would have been a great view to sit with my angel and just hold her tight and over look it all. But that would never happen! And I was choosing that. How could I not choose my mate. The one I’m destined to be with for the rest of my life!?!? Ugh!!!!!!! I wanted her! I needed her! NO!!! I’m not to have her.

I sighed heavily tossing my cigarette out off the cliff and into the lake below. Maybe I should just go cliff diving. I could give myself suck an adrenalin rush and get my mind off her but honestly I didn’t wanna get my mind off of her. She’s my world. My everything.

I’m going cliff diving. Right here. Right now. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it to the side and that’s when I heard a small intake of breath. I growled at the sound and spun around already knowing that it was my Jamie. I locked eyes with her before stepping back to the edge of the cliff.

“Later sexy cliff diving calls.” I grinned widely doing a back flip off the edge.

I felt the rush around me. The air sounding its presents in my ear along with the small scream from Jamie. I twisted and dove perfectly into the water. Under water the cold water soaked into skin and when my head popped up into the surface the water licked at my face.

I looked up to the cliff’s edge and saw Jamie standing there in with her arms cross.

“Why don’t you come in sexy!!!!!!!!” I called.

Fuck, I did not just say that…..did I? Oh fuck….fuck….fuck!!

I disappeared under water only to appear at the cliff and that’s when I began to climb back up to the top. I pulled myself up to sit on the edge by Jamie’s feet and just over looked the lake sighing heavily to myself. She would never know how I feel about her.

Tell her now. My wolf begged.

I sighed about wishing it was that easy. I really did wish it was that easy. I mean how could you tell someone that the only reason you’re rejecting them as your mate is because you care about their safety that will never go down well. Damn I loved her and I wanted her to be with someone else so badly but the more I thought of that the more I got angry at the imaginary guy I wanted her to be with. I couldn’t lose her but I couldn’t have her if it meant keeping her safe from Alpha Lockheart.

Jamie kneeled down beside me touching my shoulder. I forced away the small moan of just the pleasure of the pure fire it sent through my entire body. I slightly looked away biting my fucking lip. I wanted to kiss her again. I wanted to feel her soft full lips on mine, molding them together in a hot passionate kiss.

I shook my head.

“What?” She asked me softly rubbing my arm.

“Stop.” I whispered. “Please. I cant do this. Not to you.”

And that’s when I stood up and nearly pushed her over the cliff’s edge but caught her wrist in my large hand and pulled her into me causing myself to fall back and with her on top of me. Her hot breath on my chest tickled and I moaned slightly at the feel while Jamie gasped pushing herself off of me. I trapped her hands in mine and pulled her down to me.

“You are mine always remember that, Love.” I said willing her hard.

Mated to break me: A war declared by brothers (2nd book to MMOBM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara