Chapter 3

Lily’s P.O.V.

I sat there in his car for about five seconds more when he pulled into the driveway of the pack house. I was still mad at him. Why? He has a sister and chooses to ignore her! That’s what my older brother did to me when he was turned last year but James doesn’t know that and he never will. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got out of the car and nearly slammed it shut behind me and I walked to the house. Logan appeared in the door way smirking with his arms cross. I shot him my best death glare and the smirk disappeared from him face. I was furious and I didn’t want to deal with him bull shit!! But that’s when it clicked for him and he was also just as furious as me.

“Babe!” James called getting out of the car and just as Logan stalked up to him.

I then chased after Logan and pushed him.

“Don’t you fucking dare!!” I snapped. “This is your own damn fault Logan!”

“How?” He growled though his teeth.

“Because you were never there for me!!! And now you are??? That’s total bull shit!!! You backed out of being my big protective brother the day you were turned and James just reminded me of it!!! You walked out on me! And now you care!?!?!?!?! Wow!!”

“What?!? Logan’s your brother?!?!” James said in the voice that scared me shitless.

I flinched.

Logan growled at James who growled back immediately.

“You are her BROTHER and you LEFT her to defend for herself!!!!!!!!!” James snapped. “You realize your parents died a few weeks before ALPHA LOCKHEART turned her into a werewolf like us!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you Logan!!! Fuck you!!”

James then walked over to me talking me in his arms. He held me tightly to him stroking my hair just as I felt my acid tears burn down my cheeks. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I’m thankful for that.”

“Lil.” Logan said softly. “Please forgive me. I couldn’t tell you. I didn’t want to hurt you. I didn’t want to turn you into a monster like me.”

“And you think I’m a monster now?” I asked softly. “Well I’m not. I’m nothing like you, Logan and I never will be.”

“Lil.” Logan’s voice was just above a whisper.

“Just go.” I heard James sigh heavily into my hair. “Logan please just go.”

And at that I knew my brother was gone.

Logan’s P.O.V.

Yeah well great my little sister now hated my guts! And when James told me to go I did. I’m getting out of me sisters way. She clearly hates me now and as well as she should. I don’t deserve her forgiveness. I will never deserve it. EVER!!

I sighed heavily to myself as I walked alongside the babbling brook with my hands in my pocket. I was in the woods which was the only place I actually felt happy. I smiled weakly at me reason. We share this woods with the Ashwood  pack and…..Jamie runs these woods constantly. Her smell to me is intoxicating and I will never be able to get rid of the smell. It’s my drug per say and I never want to get rid of it. I want to protect it. To protect her. That’s why I make her hate me.

I sniffed the air. Damn the smell was so strong today! I’d have to leave if it gets to worse but I don’t wanna leave. Sighing heavily as I sniffed the air again I could sense that I was being watched and might I add it was her watching me. I looked around wanting to see that pretty face of hers. I needed to see it just once before I left. I wanted to be with her so bad and my wolf needed her too. I had to leave!!

I looked up from where I had stopped walking. My eyes meet hers. Her beautiful blue eyes stared back. I didn’t want to look away from my angel from heaven but I had to. I looked away growling not at her but at myself. I had to get away!

I turned forcefully running my hand though my black hair mumbling to myself. “Logan you have to stay away from her!”

“L-Logan?” I heard a beautiful whisper.

I froze.

“Jamie don’t!” I snapped walking off but she caught my arm in her soft hand.

“No!! You are not doing this to me!!!” She snapped. “It’s like this every day and I can’t handle it! You have to talk to me! Please! Logan…….”

She pulled away.

“Forget it.” She whispered. “Just forget it. It’s useless.”

I turned forcefully pushing her against a tree and forcefully crushed my lips to hers. She made a small gasping sound and I took advantage of that and shoved my tongue into her mouth causing a moan from her. My hands found her tiny waist. That’s when it hit me. I pushed away and ran off.