... You Wouldnt...🤤

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. Rick Rodrian does.

Warning: if you don't like sex scenes, stop reading my story, sorry.
____________________________

**Will**

I felt the heat on my face. I turned Nico around and caught a glimps of his...

Damn, just... Daaaamn... He was huge, larger than me... Well this was going to be fun... my mind went to the edge and dove into the dark, desolate place where I store my faticies, creating new ones.

Snap out of it Will! WTF? Quit assuming he wants you that way!! My mind kept fighting as I leaned down and kissed him.

I had let go of his waist moments before. So he was so startled that he slipped after taking a step back. He caught himself but he was now on one knee in the cramped shower... oh gods. He glanced up at my red face and an evil smile pulled at his lips. I took a whild guess as to why...

"Oh my gods! ... you wouldn't dare, sunshine!" The smile was still on his face as he gripped my member.

"Oh, but wouldn't I?"

He licked and sucked until I couldn't hold it anymore. Then stood and kissed me... well two can play that game...

I pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. I grabbed his member and he let out a stangled squeek of suprise. He didn't get a chance to protest as I was already on my knees with him in my mouth.

Damn! I don't think I can take him all the way in. He moaned in pleasure as I sucked him to his climax, as he had for me.