16

Kendall's POV
Next Day

Okay so. We are all going to My dad's house because of the pool, Even though Kyler can't swim yet, a lot of the people coming, can swim, and so they will be able to.

I am worried what he will say about Grayson, but hopefully he won't start an argument due to it being Kyler's birthday.

I pick up the cake at 2:30

The party starts at Noon, but Gray is going to stay and keep an eye on Kyler while I go to pick it up.

Grayson and I were up late wrapping presents with Ethan, Kyler asleep obviously.

Ethan had shopped ahead of time, he just hadn't wrapped anything.

But I have to say. I think Grayson got him a pretty good present.

Anyways I wake up before Grayson, waking up around 6:30.

I had gotten into the habit of waking up early because Kyler usually does.

I am not going to wake Grayson yet though, I know that he didn't go to sleep until later than I, probably around 4 or 5 am..

I look up at Grayson, His arms wrapped around me as I had been cuddled into him.

I lean up and kiss his cheek and watch as his lips curved up into a small smile.

I started to get up but Grayson didn't let go of me, telling me he is awake, normally his arms would fall right off of me.

"I know you're awake Gray" I said smiling over at him and his smile grows.

He opens one of his eyes and then closes it again.

"When did you wake up?" I asked him, laying back down, facing him and my hand went to his face as I pushed some hair out of his eyes, his hair is getting a little long.

"About twenty minutes ago or something." He said shrugging .

"When did you go to sleep?" I asked him.

He grabbed his phone and went on snapchat.

"About 4:30" He replied and then turned his phone back off.

"You should have slept more..We have a long day ahead of us" I said.

"I'll be fine.. and besides.. Its Kyler's birthday. I don't want to just sleep all day." He said 

"You could have atleast slept another hour or two" I said and he just shrugs.

He looks so tired.

We lay in bed talking for around an hour and a half.

"Well. I have to go to make pancakes and bacon for Kyler" I said starting to get up but he pulls me back and puckers his lips.

I peck his lips but when I started pulling away his hand went back behind my head holding me there, moving his lips against mine.