8

Kendall's POV

"Kendall" I hear Grayson whisper

I look up and he somehow gets out of Kyler's grip without waking him and sits next to me on the floor.

"Whats wrong?" He asked me and I just pulled my knees to my chest and covered my face as more tears came.

"What is it?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"I-I just.. I miss what we used to be.." I said hesitantly.

"We can be that again.." He said

"No. We can't." I said shaking my head.

"Give me one good reason why not" He said

"Because when things get tough you leave" I said

"No .. That was just then.. With that news.. I wouldn't do that again.. I have tried so hard to get over you but its literally like impossible and it pisses me off because I know that you do not want to be with me after what I did but you are the only person I love. No one ever amounts to you and all I ever do is compare other girls to you and none of them are good enough"He said, only making me cry more.

"The closest I ever got to being with you was with Ethan.. But he and I never dated" I said and he chuckles a little.

"He is pretty close.. Sadly you didn't have a twin" He said and I elbowed him a little and he chuckles.

"She would still be nothing compared to you if she did exist" He said making my heart flutter.

He always does this..

He picks at a loose thread on his pants.

"I know.. That I made a mistake.. But do you think you can just let me have a shot at this? I want to be with you again.. And Be a dad to Kyler.. If you will let me." He said and glanced up at me for a second before looking back down.

"I want you back more than anything" He said looking up at me and I look down a little.

I lift my head again and he leaned his down, I picked it up and pressed my lips to his and I feel everything inside of my jumping for joy.

He kisses back immediately and moved his lips slowly against mine.

I hear little feet and I break the kiss, scared that Kyler saw.

Kyler walked over and planted himself in my lap.

"Hey." He said pointing to Grayson .

"Whats up?" Grayson replied smiling a little.

"Only I can kiss momma" He said and leant up and pecked my lips making me laugh and Grayson.

"Oh yeah?" Grayson asked smirking.

He turned my head and pressed his lips to mine, just giving me a little more than a small peck but not a full on kiss, before pulling away.

Kyler gasped.

"Momma. How- ..You just gon let em do dat??" Kyler said getting angry