5

Kendall's POV

"It will be okay.. Momma will love you again too" Kyler said patting Grayson on the shoulder and Grayson smiled a little.

"Go back to Kendall.. Or.Well your mom" Grayson said and Kyler walked over to me quickly.

He got onto the couch and crawled onto my lap and sat down.

I realize that I am still in just a tee shirt and keep my legs close together and loosely wrap my arms around Kyler.

"Now that we are a little less angry." Ethan says.

"Kendall. How do you feel?" he asked me.

"Pretty sucky." I said.

"Why??" He asked.

"Because I am sitting in the same room as a.. Person who turned my entire life around and then left me with it alone, not knowing what was going to happen." I said.

"Okay.. Now Grayson. How do you feel?" Ethan asked.

"Like a douchebag." Grayson said.

"Language." I said. I don't care if it isn't exactly a curse word. It's still a bad one that My child still doesn't need to hear.

"Good. Thats exactly how you should be feeling." Ethan says and Grayson glares at him.

"I know I would feel like one if I did that to her.. I mean have you seen Kendall she is beautiful.. and she is caring and nice.. Like whats not to like.. I don't see why you ever gave her up honestly." Ethan said, making his brother obviously mad.

"Okay Ethan I get it. I messed up bad. I know." Grayson said.

"I didn't come here to get a lecture. I came here to visit you. but I can see you are busy." Grayson said standing up.

"Wait. wait wait.. How about.. You and Kendall talk privately??" Ethan asked and I gulped a little.

Grayson and I look at eachother.

"Yeah." Grayson said agreeing and I sighed.

Fine.

"Come on Kyler.. lets leave Grayson and momma to have an adult talk" Ethan said walking over and grabbing Kyler's hand and Kyler groaned.

"How much Do I got to tell ya? Shes my momma." Kyler said getting mad again.

"No. Kyler. She is not she is all my momma" Ethan replied leading him out and into Ethan's room.

It was quiet between Grayson and I for a minute and then he stood up and came closer and sat a foot or so away from me.

He opened his mouth to talk but I cut him off bfore he could even get out a word.

"Listen. I don't know what you expect us to talk about. You know what happened. We both do.. Nothing is going to change that. If you want to be friends. Yeah sure whatever.. We aren't going to be like we used to be. We are not going to go back to how we were. And Kyler. Will never. Find out you are his father. I did not want you in his life to begin with. I don't want you in it now. All I can say is that if you want to be in his life. Then be in his life.But I do not want you to come into his life just to leave."

"I-I know.." Grayson said looking down.

"I don't expect you to just let us go back to the way it used to be..-" I cut him off.

"Good because we.-" I paused as I motioned between us.

"Will never go back to how we used to be" I finished.

"I get it.. " Grayson said looking down.

"Good." I said, starting to stand up.

"Wait" He said standing up also.

Him standing too close for my liking..

I take a step backwards.

"I really am sorry.. And I know that you don't want me anymore.. And I know it has been 5 years, it doesn't feel like it, but it has been. I should have been smarter.. and not reacted how I did. I shouldn't have left you" Grayson said.

"Damn right. You shouldn't have yelled at me in the first place, You were acting like I shoved your dick inside of me without a condom, no honey that was all you." I said

"Yes I know. I was there. I just didn't want to believe it" He said.

"Well its been five years. Do you believe it now?" I asked him.

"Yeah.." He said looking down.

"So did you just.. forget about me?" Grayson asked and I rolled my eyes.

"How could I forget about you? I had your baby, who looks so much like you, I am good friends with your Twin brother, who looks so much like you, and I have to deal with Kyler asking me why he doesn't have a daddy while his friend nextdoor has both a mom and a dad. Like how am I supposed to explain to my four year old son, why his dad didn't want him?" I asked Grayson and I see him getting sadder.

"Its not that I didn't want him. I just was.. dumb" Grayson said

"I know. "I said.

"You are supposed to tell me that I am not that dumb Kendall" He whined making me chuckle.

"But you were . You literally broke my heart Grayson.. It hurt like a bitch" I said

"Yeah.. I know.. I broke my heart too" Grayson said

"So why did you do it? Why did you just break up with me? No thinking about it. No nothing. Just break up with me because I get pregnant" I said.

"Yeah I don't know.. I wasn't thinking. I just thought that people would make fun of me for having a baby. and Then it would mess up our relationship" He said

"So you break up with me?" I asked and he shrugged looking down.

"Your logic makes no sense" I said and he nods.

"I know. I still messed up our relationship.." He said looking down and I nodded.

"But you know what? I am over it. I have been perfectly fine without you.. And seeing you now. Doesn't affect me. I am completely. Over it" I said trying not to let him see I am really not.