1

Disclaimer-So, This story is going to get sexual and smutty so if you don't like that I am sorry but I give you a warning now. The majority of my stories have smut and sex in them and Ig I am just a sexual person. What can ya do about it.. But anyways. This story is my own idea so please don't steal it. I have other stories you can read if ya want btw and you totally should.Read on broo :)))

Kendall's POV

5 years later.

I feel a small body crawling into bed with me and wake up.

"What is it baby?" I asked sitting up.
"I think there's a monster in my room momma" Kyler whispers hugging me.

"I don't think there is. But you can sleep in here if you want" I offered knowing he wanted to.

"Ok I want to" he said and I smiled.

I live on my own now.. still in New Jersey.

I have a job and just live in an apartment but it's okay with me

Kyler is 4.. going to be 5 soon though which mean he can start school and I don't have to call Ethan or Lucas to watch him. I never trust my brothers they never actually watch him.

Yeah I still talk to Ethan.. he is always there for me when I need help. I haven't seen Grayson since I told him I was pregnant. Ethan has talked about him a few times but not too much.

I am pretty sure Ethan and Grayson live together with friends, but Kyler has never met Grayson. And I don't want him to.

Anyways. I am going to sleep now. Tomorrow I have a day off and I am very, very happy about that.

Skip to Morning
"Momma."
"Momma"
"Mommy"
"Hey.. mommy can you wake up?"
I open my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him

"Someone is at the door" he said
I never let him answer the door because I don't want anything to happen to him. You never know who is at the door.

I get up and walk out of my room and through the living room to the door.

I unlock it and open it and see Ethan.
"Hey I need a favor" he said and I raised an eyebrow at him letting him in.

"What is it?" I asked

"So uh.. you have a spare room right?" He asked me and I knew where this was going.

"Why?"
"Grayson kicked me out" he replied and I sighed

"Fine you can stay here" I said and he smiled.
"Yes" he said moving his fist.

Kyler comes out into the living room

"Ethan" he said happily as he ran to him.

"Hey little bro what's up?" Ethan said hugging Kyler.

"Nothin" he replied
"Guess what" Ethan said
"What?" Kyler asked

"I am going to be staying here with y'all for a little while" he said

"Like.. tonight?" Kyler asked
"More nights than that bud" he said and Kyler's smile grew.

I love how much Kyler loves Ethan. Kyler knows that his dad left me. And He always asks me why Ethan can't just replace him but.. I don't think that would be a good idea. I don't think Ethan sees me that way anyways.

I let Ethan and Kyler hang out and walk into the kitchen.
I make pancakes for Ethan, Kyler, and I and then call them in here.

"Pancakes?" I asked and they both smiled and nodded, sitting at the table
I hand them both a plate of pancakes, Kyler only getting one pancake because I know he won't finish it, Ethan getting three, and me getting one because I am going to have to finish Kyler's.

We start eating.

"Momma can I get a drink?" Kyler asked and I mentally sighed and started to get up.

"I got it." Ethan said putting his hand on top of mine for a second and standing up.

I smile a little and he grabs a small cup and pours some milk into it because I don't let Kyler drink anything but milk, juices, and water.
I know.. that's kind of sucky but I want him to be more healthy.

Ethan comes back and hands Kyler his milk and sits down again.
Kyler stays quiet and takes a drink.
"Kyler" I said and he looks at me.

"Thank You" Kyler said and I nod and Ethan chuckled a little.

"Your welcome" Ethan replied.
We finish eating and go back into the living room.
"So when are you moving in?" I asked Ethan and Kyler sat in my lap and leaned backwards against my chest watching TV as I talked to Ethan.

"Within the next few days. I need to pack." He said

"Well we could help you pack.. you just have to tell us when Grayson isn't there" I said and he nodded.

"Okay" he replied