CHAPTER 19

EDWARD'S POV:

I'm with my friends at the basketball gym. We were actually waiting for Christian before we go to Marco's place. We're at the bleachers when a guy approached us.

"Hey guys, what's up?" My eyebrow furrowed sardonically.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked blankly.

"Glad to see you again badass team captain slashed campus heartthrob!" He said sarcastically. "How did you do it by the way? Even my schoolmates swooned at the sight of you!"

I grinned. "It's what you call charm!" I mocked. "Charm that YOU, don't have!" I scorned.

"Oh really? Di ikaw na ang punong-puno ng charm!" Anas nya.

"Bro, bakit ka ba andito? Mang-gugulo ka lang yata eh." Asked Marco.

"Okay calm down, I came here to see Kirsten." He said in a straightforward tone.

I stared at him firmly. "Why are you looking for my girlfriend?" I asked irately.

"Chill dude, I just want to visit her. I promised her I'll keep in touch." At talagang may gana ka pang dumalaw ah. Nang-iinis ba sya?

"She's off-limits dude, so back off!" Gerard warned him.

"Whoa. I don't want trouble; I just want to visit her that's all..." You don't want trouble pero hinahanap mo girlfriend ko. Anong tawag mo dun?!

"Micael?!" We all turned to find where the voice is coming from. It's her. "Oh my gosh, ikaw nga!" She uttered excitedly as she went near us and gave him a hug. What the f*ck! Kelangan ba talagang yumakap? Sa harap ko pa? Damn it! I clenched my fist as I try to hold my anger. "Kumusta ka na? Bakit ka nandito?" She asked after she lets go of the hug.

"I'm fine. I came here to see you!" He said and threw me with a mocking look. Tinignan ko lang sya ng masama. Pasalamat ka nandito yung girlfriend ko. Kanina ka pa sana nakahandusay dyan sa sahig. My friends stared at me but I motioned them to do nothing.

"Thank you! By the way, you know Edward right?" She asked as she clinged her arms on mine.

"Of course, your boyfriend." He teased.

"And these are his friend. Marco, Gerard, Cornillo and where is Christian by the way?"

"He's in the locker room." Answered Nil.

"Don't worry, I know them all. They are the powerful and popular big 5. Sino ba naman ang hindi makakakila sa kanila?" Yung totoo, stalker ba sya? Ang daming alam eh. "Actually they ~"

I cleared my throat to cut him off his sentence and tinitigan ko sya ng masama. He probably understood what I'm trying to convey so he shut up. I turned to Kirsten. "Babe, why are you here? You are supposed to be in your class, right?" Yeah, I know her schedule. I memorized them.

"Yes. But our professor dismissed us early kasi may emergency daw sya." She answered in details.

"So wala ka ng klase?" Bigla ay tanong nung lalaki. Didn't he know that it's rude to just barge in? Manners!

"Yes."

"Great! Can I invite you somewhere?!"

"Yes/No!" Sabay naming sagot.

She stared at me with a questioning look. "No, you can't go!" I stated firmly. Then I walked away. For sure makikipag-argue na naman sya sakin para lang pumayag ako. And as expected, sinundan nya ko. I paused from walking when I felt her presence behind me. "I won't change my mind kahit sundan mo ko."

Then without notice, she back hugged me. "Edward please...wala naman na akong gagawin eh tapos minsan lang naman 'to." How can I say No kung ganito sya ka-sweet?

I removed her arms that are on my waist in order for me to turn to her. "Babe, I gave you freedom to go with anybody in wherever you want to go but that doesn't include going out with that guy!"

"But, Micael saved my life. And I want to at least return the favor."

"By going out with him? No! I can't allow it." I stated rigidly.

"Wala ka pa din bang tiwala sa kin?"

"I trust you; it's him I don't trust."

"Please, I promise I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me." How can I not worry?

"Babe, hindi mo maaalis sa kin na wag magworry. You're going out with a stranger, pano ko masisigurong magiging safe ka sa kanya?"

"He seems to be a nice person naman. And besides, naipagtanggol na nya ako before di ba? For sure he will do the same kung kailangan."

"Masyado kang straightforward babe, preno ng konti ah. Masakit eh. That should be me if I wasn't late."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say it. Sorry po..." She said as she tries to mimic Kathryn's gesture in Got to believe. Wonder why I know it? It's because she won't stop bugging me until I agree to watch the series with her. Ikaw ba naman ang magkaron ng super lambing na girlfriend, how can you say no di ba? And did I mention malapit na kaming mag-5 months? One more week and we're on our fifth month. Lately, I've a noticed a lot of changes in her. She's very sweet, so thoughtful and so caring. We talk over the phone almost every night before going to sleep and she had been very vocal on how she feels, like a typical girlfriend will do. And I hope, magtuloy-tuloy na.

"Very funny babe!" I shook my head as I try to hide my smile. "You know I can't hate you."

"Yey! Sabi ko na eh!" She uttered cheerfully.

I let out a deep sigh. "Sige payag na ko. In one condition..."

"Ano yun?"

"Bring Nil with you!"

"Huh? Seriously?"

"Yes. So take it or leave it." I teased. "I can't accompany you, so my friends will do."

"Okay, I'll take it!"

"Very good. One more thing, you have to be back at 8PM sharp. I'll be the one to bring you home. Understood?" I firmly said.

"Yes boss!" She said jokily.

"Hmmn...kung hindi lang talaga kita..." Sige Edward...kung hindi mo lang sya ano?

"Anong kung hindi mo lang ako ano?" Did she read my mind?

"Wala. Sige na, off you go bago pa magbago isip ko sige ka."

"Hmp! Pabitin effect. Ang sabihin mo love na love mo ko kaya hindi mo ko mapahindian!" Then she wittily sticked out her tongue to tease me as she walks away. "See you later!" She shrieked and waves her hand...

"See you later babe." I whispered to myself as I watched her walked away from me. Don't worry babe, in the right place and at the right time, I can finally tell you everything...

A/N: Super short update...Pampa-good vibes lang po mga friends...=)

Please don't forget to vote! Thank you so very much! =)