CHAPTER 17

KIRSTEN'S POV:

I was lost in the woods. I don't know how I ended up being here. I kept walking and running and walking and running... I don't know where to go. Then, I saw a light from afar. I tried to run towards the light hoping it's a house or castle where I can ask for help. I've ran several miles but the distance between me and the light never change. I paused for a while trying to catch my breath. Out of nowhere, a pack of wolves appear in front of me. I was frightened. Oh no! What am I going to do? I tried to step backwards but when I turned around, I realized was surrounded by them. There's no scape... I'm on the verge of crying and one of the wolves was about to attack me when all of a sudden, a weird creature showed up and attack the wolves one by one. I wasn't able to move because of shock. Then, when all of them we're beaten, the odd creature turned to me.... My eyes widened at what greeted my eyesight, my savior is a....beast? "Do not be afraid my princess. I came to save you. I'm your prince." The beast uttered. "W-what do you mean? Y-you're a prince? How did it happen?" I asked curiously. "It's a curse and only you, can free me." He declared. "B-but, h-how will I do that?" Is fate playing tricks on me? I've been looking for my prince the whole time and now that I've found him, he looks different. "You can free me by granting me a true love's kiss." He stated. "What?" How can I kiss a beast? "Trust me princess, I am your prince. And if you really love me, you can kiss me..." I've always love the prince since I was a kid, I've search for him for the longest time and I can say, my love for him is the truest. But can I really free him? I looked into his eyes trying to find any signs of deceptions, but I only see sincerity on it. Those eyes seem familiar though. I took a deep breath and without even thinking twice, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Then, his appearance is gradually transforming into a man. I've broke the curse! After that, he turned to me in a slow motion until I was able to finally see his face...

"Edward!!" I woke up screaming his name. It was that dream again. "Edward is my prince charming?" I shook my head. "No, it can't be!" I tried to slap my face so I can be fully awake. "Kirsten, it's just a dream. No, this is not happening! Of all people, why Edward?" I get out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I have to bathe. Baka sakaling mawala na sa isipan ko yung panaginip ko kapag naligo ako. I turned the shower on and let the water fall freely on my entire body, but to my dismay, hindi pa din mawala sa isipan ko yung panaginip ko. Since I was a kid, I dreamt of my prince almost every day. And each day, I got disappointed because I wasn't able to see his face. But still I've patiently waited kasi naniniwala ako na may right time para sa lahat. Pero bakit ganon, after all the patience and hopes, bigo pa din ako? Edward and I are doing great so far pero it isn't enough para isipin kong sya yung prince charming ko. He's kind and sweet lately and I admit I'm starting to feel something strange for him but I don't think it is love. Maybe, it's more of a fascination since he's given me so much attention and all. Minsan pakiramdam ko iba na din pakikitungo nya sakin compared sa ibang girlfriends nya but I didn't entertain the thought since gawa-gawa lang naman 'tong relationship namin. "Ano ba Kirsten! Stop thinking of him! I let out a deep sigh. How I can even stare at him now without feeling awkward? Sana hindi ko na lang nakita mukha nya, di sana di ako naguguluhan ng ganito. Haaay, bahala na nga!

After taking a bath, I went to my vanity mirror and put a light make-up on. Tumingin din ako ng isusuot sa walk-in closet ko at nung masatisfy ako sa suot ko, I get my bag at lumabas na ng kwarto. As always, pababa pa lang ako ng stairs, nakita ko na si Edward. Hindi ba talaga na-lalate ang taong 'to?

"Good morning babe!" He greeted the moment I got near him.

"Good morning. Ang aga mo na naman."

"Huh? Bakit ayaw mo ba? Ganun naman talaga di ba? The man should be the one waiting, not the other way around." Ang dami talaga nyang alam!

"Okay fine. Let's go na." Hinawakan nya ko sa may braso para alalayan ako, napapitlag ako nung biglang may dumaloy na kuryente sa buong katawan ko.