REQUESTED MIKE FUENTES SMUT!

I woke up to a slight shake to the shoulder, hmm I groan.

Babe wake up my boyfriend mike says.

What, what’s wrong I ask as I sit up quickly, too quickly.

We’re going camping, Vic suggested it since we have the weekend off, then we can go to the next venue.

Wow that’s awesome I love camping, can we roast marshmallow’s?

Yes of course you can, did you want to sleep outside or in the bus?

Hmm I don’t know, what do you want I ask

I think we should do the full experience, plus it would give us time to ourselves since we never get any with the boys.

Okay mikey I say as I kiss his cheek.

Through the day we all watched movies together, told story’s and jokes till we finally reached the camp site.

Mike was fast asleep on the lounge so I decided to make the camp site myself, I choose to do it about seven hundred meters away from the bus, I put the tent up, dug a hole for the fire pit, got the sticks for the fire wood ,that wasn’t hard seeing as where in a forest.

I light the fire and went to go get the sleeping bags, chairs and linen.

After I set all those up I went to go have a well-deserved shower.

After I got changed into nice red lacey underwear, with one of mikes big sweaters, it was autumn here in Australia, so it wasn’t hot or cold, it was in the middle.

As I went to go walk out to roast marshmallows, mike was at the camp site sitting in a chair watching the fire, I walk quietly behind him, once I reached him I slip my arms around his chest, my face in the crook of his neck, I give him a kiss on his collar bone, he looks up and smiles, I could have helped you know he says, I know but you were tired and I wanted to do it. He grabs my wrist guiding me to come around and sit on his lap facing away from him.

He nuzzles his face into my neck, kissing sucking biting, I whimper as my hips move to their own accord

Mike I gasp as his gentle hands grope my breast.

He pinches my nipple rolling it between his nimble fingers.

That’s it baby feel it he whispers in my ear.

His hands go up my shirt and unclasps my bra, he takes of my (his) sweater then slips by bra fully off, his hands go straight to my naked chest once again, so soft he murmurs, I grind my hips harder , I feel his erection, he kisses my neck, his hand dips down into my lacy underwear, he strokes me softly, my breathing becomes erratic, his thumb presses my clit like a button, he then starts to rub and circle it, he might not be able to speak his emotions but he’s defiantly good at this, using physical ways to speak words from his heart.

Oh mikey don’t stop, please don’t stop.

He turns my face to him and kisses me soundly.

Our tongues clash he wins of course , he keeps stroking me till I cum, I scream into his neck so the boys don’t hear, my breathing goes back to normal, I look up to see mike staring at me, ride me he orders in a gentle tone, how could I resist him?

I grab the blanket that was on the ground shake the dirt of the put it around my waist, I climb back on him I put the blanket around him to, he gives me a questioning look.

In case the boys come out I say.

I kiss him hard, my hands find their way to his penis, I guide him inside me, we both groan, I larch my back tilting my hips forward so he can go deeper, his hands attack my breast as I work myself up and down on him.

Oh god baby girl he moans, I love you ,I love how wet and tight you are, I love your tits , I love you so much he says as I get faster.

Right back at you I gasp as I feel myself about to cum, I lean back up my arms go around his neck my  lips find his and I go faster , his hands go to my ass helping me, oh baby girl I’m going to cum he groans onto my lips, together okay?

Okay he whispers, one, two, three I say, I feel him cum inside me and it feels so good, I kiss his neck and wrap the blanket tighter around us.

I love you baby girl he says looking into my eyes, I love you too mike.