PTV: Miscarriage

PVT

Miscarriage.

JAMIE: You stare at the pool of blood in the shower, it hits you, she’s gone the little baby you had growing inside you, the baby you loved with everything you had in you is gone.

You sink to the floor sobbing, minutes later you hear the door open, babe you alright Jamie says, Y/N!  What’s happening what going on why are you crying, where’s the blood coming from.

All you do is whisper; she’s gone my baby is gone…

TONY: You had just found out from the doctors that you had a miscarriage; you walk into the nursery where you had envisioned tony on the rocking chair with your baby so many times.

Shit tony you thought, he’s on tour how will I tell him?

You get in the car to go to your best friend’s house, you turn up the radio and the last of small bump by Ed sheeran wafts out the speakers, you find a place to park and sob your heart out.

Your phone rings, its tony you answer it with a shaky hello, babe you alright? Tony asks.

The baby’s gone tony you wail, you hear smashing on the other end and screaming, after a while you hear him say he’s getting on the next flight to come to you.

VIC: babe did you pee yourself Vic giggles?

Vic turn the lights on you say in a scared whisper.

O..okay babe..

The lights come on and the sheets are stained red.

No no no no you whisper, no not my baby Vic slides down the fall his head in his hands, after a while he crawls over to you .

He rocks you back and forth in his lap, where going to make it through this, peanut is in a better place, we will make it baby we will try and try again, you fall asleep still crying but in an angels arms.

MIKE: You hear the front door open, honey where are you mike yells.

You say nothing and just sit on the toilet like you have been for over an hour.

Sweet heart? You hear his footsteps, your dreading telling him that your baby boy is gone.

He opens the door and sits in front of you, baby what going on he asks?

Our baby is gone because I’m a horrible person you cry.

He’s gone but how? he squeaks out.

Because my body won’t let me keep him I had a fucking miscarriage, it’s my entire fault, how could you love me mikey, how could you love this poor excuse of a woman.

Hon, it’s not your fault we have to get through this, I love you no matter what happens, we can try again baby he says with tears streaming down his face.

I love you to mikey you whisper.