BMTH: Someone dies.

BMTH

Someone close to you dies.

MATT N: You were so happy your big brother was coming home for two weeks after serving in Afghanistan, matt had to go to the studio so he wouldn’t be able to go to the airport with you, matt had already met Y/B/N and they really hit it off.

You were waiting in line to get coffee for Y/B/N you have already seen most of the soldiers come of the plan the only person to come now was your brother.

You were getting slightly worried.

You sat and waited for him, it was like everything went in slow motion, the reaper came into view with a box and a grim face.

( The reaper is a person in the military who tells you the news of death, they bring the deceased belongings and give you information on what happened, this is made up by the way)

You slid of your chair and clutch your heart, no he can’t be, he was supposed to be there when you get married and have kids.

The reaper gives you the box and tells you what had happened, he calls a taxi to take you home, you finally get home and the water works come on, you look through the box and it has pictures of him and his soldier buddy’s it has his medals and his camouflage jacket, and letter’s you wrote to him.

You put on his jacket and his smell is all around which causes another batch of tears you, you lay on the couch crying for hours in his jacket.

The door opens and you know its Matt, he takes one look at the box and one look at the tears making their way down your face, oh baby he sighs, he pulls you to him and rocks you back and forth, stroking your hair like he would a baby. He takes you up to your bedroom and holds you and whispers comforting words that get you to finally sleep.

JORDAN: : You curled up on the sofa, staring bordley at the TV. You didn’t even know what you were watching, it just seemed like flickers. A shadow stood over you; you lifted your eyes seeing Jordan holding a tray of food above you. “I’m not hungry” You said blankly, retreating your eyes back to the TV. Jordan sat down comfortably next to you, placing the tray onto the table. “You haven’t eaten in days, how can’t you be hungry?” He protested. You shrugged. “I know you’re having a hard time, but you shouldn’t make yourself ill like this because of it, it won’t help anyone” He sighed. Your eyes stung with tears, maybe he was right. But on the other hand you couldn’t stomach food; you were too upset to eat really. “Sorry” You stated, pulling yourself up so you were sitting. You blinked quickly to stop the tears from coming out and you turned to a worried looking Jordan. You felt guilty you were making him feel that way, and that made you feel worse. Jordan closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around you tightly. “Don’t be, your dad will be proud of how well you’re coping” He whispered, almost choking on the words. You gulped hard, the emotions were too much. One final blink and the tears came flooding down your face; Jordan took his sleeve, wiping them away gently. “You’re so brave” He added, smiling at you warmly.

LEE: Your jaw is slack and your limbs go weak as the phone rolls out of your hand and onto the bed.  Immediately concerned, Lee props himself up  “That conversation didn’t sound good.  What’s going on?”  Stunned by the news you’d just received, you burst into tears.  “[Y/N], [Y/N], what is it?  What’s going on?” Lee asks, desperate to know what’s causing you so much distress, as he scootches closer to you and drapes an arm around you.  “It’s…it’s my mom,” you blubber out through your sobs.  “What about your mom?  Is she ok?”  You choke on your sobs in response, unable to say the words.  That’s all the answer Lee needs.  He holds you tightly, not saying another word.  He continues to hold you, rocking you gently until you’re all cried out.  He lays with you for hours, never loosening his grip on you, until finally you break the deafening silence.  “She’s gone,” you state simply.  “She’s gone, and she’s never coming back,” your voice cracks again on the last few words as a fresh batch of tears well up in your eyes.  “Shhh, baby, it’s ok.  We’ll get through this.”  You feel drops of tears hit your face and you realize that Lee is now crying, mourning with you.

MATT K: Baby, you’ll never guess what happened at the studio today!”Matt’ voice fills the house as he enters the door.  “Me and Oli were shooting each other with Nerf guns and then-” he stops dead in his tracks upon entering the living room and seeing you sitting on the couch, hugging your knees to your chest, eyes red and blotchy from crying.  “What’s going on?  What happened?” his tone instantly goes from light and airy to one of concern.  You sniffle and clear your throat, trying to hold back the tears that are forcing themselves out.  “My uh,” you clear your throat again, “my uncle passed away this morning,” you explain, your lip trembling as you continue to try to fight off the oncoming tears.  “Oh my God.  Baby, I’m so sorry,” he says coming to sit next to you and wrap you in a hug.  “It’s ok.  He’s been sick for a while, we knew it was coming eventually,” you attempt to put on a brave face.  “That doesn’t change the pain you feel from missing him,” Matt says, and you finally allow yourself to breakdown once again.  “I know.  I know it doesn’t.  I miss him so much, Matt,” you sob into his chest.  “I know, baby.  Let it all out,” he soothes, stroking his hand over your hair and rocking you softly.

OLI: l: You and Oli are doing to usual. Sitting on the lounge eating while watching TV. You thought today was a good day. Sun was shining, you're with your beautiful boyfriend you thought it was just amazing. Until your mobile phone rang. You get up then lean over to give Oli a kiss. You walk over to your phone all happy. You went from happy to sad in seconds. Oli got up off the lounge and walked over to you. You sit there nodding your head with tears streaming down. You get off the phone and look into Oliver’s eyes and start crying. Oli takes you to the lounge. He sits down and pats it lap. You lay on the lounge with your head on his lap. Oli strokes your hair and you tell him what’s wrong. "Oli, my grandma died." You were really close with your grandma. Closer with her than your other grandparents. She'd always spoil you and she absolutely loved Oli. Oli had an idea what you were going to say. "She passed today. She died in her sleep" you tell him in a shaky voice. Oli leans over and kisses you wiping away tears. You cry into his lap and he’s still stroking your hair. "I'm always here (Y/N). I'm so sorry" you take a deep breath and said "She’s had a good life, she got married, had kids, watched them grow up, had grandkids, was in the process of watching them grow up" Oli said to you "She watched you grow up into a beautiful young lady" and you smiled and said "She watched me find the love of my life. She had been waiting for so long to see that" Oli leant over and kissed your lips. "I love you (Y/N)", "I love you too Oli".