RANDOM MIKE FUENTES IMAGINE CONTAINS SMUT!!!

SMUT WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

You had just come home from grocery shopping to your shared apartment with your boyfriend mike.

Babe I’m home you call out.

In the shower he calls back.

You start putting everything away, just as you finish mike comes out slightly wet with a towel around his waist.

You walk over to him and kiss him, your hands find their way to his back, you grab at his muscles and he step away. And rubs his back.

What’s wrong you ask.

Oh my back’s really sore, I tried to do a flip and landed straight on it, he pouts.

Aw my baby you coo and kiss his nose.

Go into the bedroom and lay face down I’ll be there in a minute.

He does as he is told , you go and find your scented oils, candles and head to the bedroom where mike was.

You light all the candles and turn the lights off.

Then you start climbing the bed and get on top of mike so your bum was on his.

You get some of the oil and rub it in your hands the place them on mikes back,you start massaging and you know you’re doing good when he starts groaning.

Not hurting you am I babe you whisper in his ear after a while.

So good he sighs.

You star rubbing his neck and place kisses here and there.

You hear his breathing hitch.

You go to his lower back and get all the knots and kinks out.

Want me to do your front baby you ask.

He nods, you hop up a bit when he turn over then you straddle his waist.

You start with his shoulders and arms then his hands, you then get to his pecks and to his mid-section.

You loved hearing his moans and groans it was such a turn on.

You look up and see that he is watching you his eyes pitch black with lust.

He sits up and kisses you, your hands drift up to his hair you tug a bit to get his mouth to open up, you toungs start to mingle together, you feel his hands on you ass making you moan.

You feel him smirk into the kiss, you pull of your shirt and unclip you bra, you were about to take your pants off when he grabs your wrists and puts them behind you back.

He starts trailing kisses down your jaw, neck and finally down to your breasts, oh mike you gasp.

He finally grabs a nipple and stars to suck and nibble making you oh so wet, oh mike that’s so good you say.

He turns you over so he is pinning you to the bed, he take of your pants and knickers in one go.

Mike no teasing just fuck me please you gasp, he nuzzles your neck and whispers huskily as you wish princess.

He slides into you slowly, you both groan at the same time, mike oh god, your heels gripping his ass and your nails clawing his back.

Does your back hurt anymore baby you whisper.

No, and it’s all thanks to you he whispers.

He moves again, his hips touch yours making you scream.

Skin gliding against skin, sweat dripping, screams echoing in the room.

2 hours later

He starts sucking your neck giving you that final push over the edge oh mike you whisper bring him to his climax.

He gets up to go into the bathroom

You lay there contently, baby you hear mike whisper, mm you say.

Have a bath with me baby.

I can’t walk you pout.

He picks you up taking you into the bathroom, he places you on the ground, and gets into the bath that is filled with bubbles he sighs and scouts down, he holds out his hands to you, you hop in and lay down on top of mike.

He washes you and kisses you as you do the same for him.

I love you princess he whispers into your damp hair.

I love you to mikey.

I want to stay like this forever, holding you in my arms he whispers just as you fall asleep.