ATL: He gets a boner

ATL

He gets a boner.

 RIAN: You were cleaning the house you and rian shared, so that means yoga pants and bra time!

(Well it is summer so hehe)

The music was really loud so you can’t hear rian enter and see your sexy bottom in the air.

He dropped the shopping bags and stared at your ass for a long time till you turned around to see him look at you like a pedo at a playground.

You okay babe you ask.

Yep he squeaks.

I don’t think your pants are, there a bit tight you giggle.

Well maybe if you had a top on this wouldn’t happen.

You’re complaining?

No not at all he says covering his tent.

Well I’m having a shower you want to join me?

He runs to the bathroom before you can even get a towel.

JACK: you and jack were at the beach with the boys are there girlfriends, jack and you have been dating for about two months so he hasn’t seen you in a bikini yet , you were in a tank and shorts whilst driving but jack was in for a surprise when you hit the sand.

When you finally arrived you guys start setting up, after a while rian’s girlfriend asks you to join her in the water for a swim you comply and you let her in on the secret and she giggles you take off your clothes slowly revealing your white skimpy bikini attracting jacks eyes to your body.

You hear a cluster of cat calls and wolf whistles, you start walking towards the water when you were thrown over what seems to be jacks muscly shoulder, you laugh hysterically as jack throws you into the water and swims after you, you hate sea weed so you grab onto jack putting your slippery arms around his neck and your legs around his narrow waist.

That’s when you feel his big problem.

He groans as you wiggle a bit to get comfortable.

Need help with your problem.

Don’t test me Y/N

You kiss him then swim over to rian’s girlfriend and hang with the rest of the day with jack’s eyes never leaving you.

ZACK: You zack and the rest of the band where at a hotel in Georgia due to the boys being on tour and you being an invited guest.

Right now you were playing truth or dare so far Alex and jack have kissed, rain confessed that he had a wet dream on the tour bus and now it was your turn.

So truth or dare Y/N Jack said in an evil voice.

Dare!

Oooo the boys yelled in surprise.

You have to make the sounds of a porn star orgasm! Jack yells.

All the guys laugh even zack; you have an evil plan in mind.

Can I at least go under the cover’s I don’t want to look at any of your ugly faces whilst I try and replicate your porn videos?

They all laugh and zack makes a pouty face, except you zackie and blow him a kiss.

You go under the quilt and start to moan and groan all the boys giggle like school girls.

Oh yeah oh god harder you scream, ZACK!

ZACK FASTER OH YEAH OH GOD FUCK!

YOUR SO BIG MMM YEAH OH GOD!

All the boys crack up, you come out from under the covers to see a blushing zack covering the tent in his pants and the boys pointing at it.

Which gets you laughing too, zack gives them the finger and drags you back to his room to make the boys wish they had a girlfriend.

ALEX: You and Alex had decided to go shopping for some clothing, you had gotten most of what you want put you had a deep love for lingerie all the silk,lace,leather and sheer it just made you feel sexy .

You pull Alex towards the direction to victoria secret, Alex’s eyes went big and his mouth went slack, he whispered you want to go in there, you nod?

Yeah why not, I’ve always wanted to go and pick out stuff for you.

Really you ask?

Yeah of course, if you let me pick out everything I will pay, will you let me pick out the stuff and model it for me he asks in a gruff tone?

Okay, this will be fun you say entering the store, hey Alex you ask, but he was already picking stuff out.

You walk up to him and say pick out some body lotion and perfume to babe.

He looks at you and grins can I apply it when we get home? You nod and grab what he picked out to try them on.

Once you left the store you had twenty bags just from V.S, so far there was the basic bra and panties, then there was lace and silk underwear with matching bra’s then there was corsets, garters and leather suits, sequin diamond and latex embroiled lingerie.

You finally get home , and go up to your room and grab Alex’s hand but he said he needs to call the boys , you are seething you were so excited to show him, you go and have a shower and get every hair of your legs and under arms you scrub your face wash your hair and you are done.

You dry your body and hair, put the body lotion on curl your hair and put on one of the outfits Alex bought, you put on white thigh high’s with lace, a white satin corset and a lace thong you step into a pair of white pumps.

You look into the mirror and smirk, you go down stairs and lie on a seat put the glasses Alex loves on and start reading none other than 50 shades of grey you throw your legs over the arm of the chair and wait for Alex to come and find you.

He comes into the lounge room goes to make a drink turns around spots you and drops his glass.

Uh babe might want to handle your little problem because I’m not going to help.

He drags you up stairs and fucks you roughly, afterwards he says so is my problem still little?