02

It's hard to trust people nowadays but Y/N is quite surprise that it came to a point where people will call you by your hometown.

Y/N is not the kind of person to partner up but staying with London seems to be the best choice. You see, London is in the ass kicking business. She host and also fought in street fights. And as London would say it, 'Business is Good.' London knows how to use weapons. From guns to pocket knifes. She's still thankful that London is not that much of a snob to not actually talk to her. Even though their conversation is full of London's bitterness and has a mouth full of insults and sarcasm, Y/N actually like her.

After driving around for a hours London notice a broken guard rail. She suddenly stops the car beside the gorge. She looks outside to see if there are any dead lurking around. When she sees none she got out of the car. Y/N looks at her with curiosity then she follow her.

Now they're both standing at the edge of the broken guard rail looking at the truck below it.

"Uhmm.." Y/N started trying to get London's attention. They been standing beside the rail for a few moments now. London doesn't seem to acknowledge Y/N's attempt to get her attention so Y/N tried again by coughing.

Nothing.

Y/N started rocking back and forth and looking around, debating wether to start a conversation or to stay silent and wait for London to initiate first since she is always the one who starts it. She goes with the former.

"So--"

"That's a Kellogg's truck." London, still staring at the truck, cuts Y/N off before she can even start talking.

Y/N look at London waiting for her to continue but got nothing.

"Are--"

"New plan. I could use a Eggo." London said. Moving the gun infront of her to her back using the strap before starting to walking down the gorge.

Y/N stares at her in disbelief as she walks down. London look back, "Coming?"

Y/N clear her throat, "Just a sec." before starting to do some silly stretching like jumping jacks.

'I swear, this kid' London thought as she watches Y/N with an unamused expression, "You serious?"

"What? Stretching is important. You should stretch." Y/N said, now doing the ankle touches.

London groan before continuing going down the gorge with Y/N.

"Hey, wait up!"

London and Y/N carefully approach the overturned Kellogg's truck. The backdoor is slightly open making Y/N gulped a little. Immediately thinking for the worst Y/N spoke up.

"Whatever is in that truck, it can't be good for us." Y/N said, trying to stop London from doing something.

"Sshhhh!" London said. London grab the handle and in a brief movement, the door open releasing tons of Pop Tarts.

Y/N sighes, relief that there's no dead in there however London doesn't look so happy.

"Stupid Kelloggs!" London said before picking up a box then throwing it, "Stupid Pop Tarts!" She then moves from throwing to kicking the pop tarts.

Y/N watches London kick a couple more pop-tarts boxes, "Hey, I like Pop Tarts." picking up one with her hand. She opens it before taking a bite.

London stop kicking the pop tarts on the ground and look at Y/N. She chuckles, "Figures."

Y/N stops chewing, "What's that suppose to mean?" Y/N asked.

London approach Y/N, "Listen Columbus, and listen carefully," putting her hands on Y/N's face, "Have you watch Stranger Things?" voice out like she's about to told a secret.